Reviews for A Note To Team Seven
Crazed King chapter 10 . 11/26/2012
Laughing so much!
Matsuo Hotaru chapter 9 . 10/17/2012
You should try a prompt with Pain, he looks like a skeleton, and his six paths could be pulled into it too; the one is like a magnetic field, could do something along the lines of saying he stole the Earth's magnetic pull or is filled with magnets(hint: metal objects) The one resurrects the dead, you could do a scary prompt of Orochimaru, or other bad guys being resurrected. Don't forget Sai's drawings and the episode where "leeches were raining in the forest" its about episode 130 or 140, where they escort the girl to the village. Don't forget all the summons people use, katsuya, ninja dogs, snakes, cerberus looking things, the odd bird, rhino, centipede. Just thought I would give you some ideas. Maybe the jewel on Tsunade's head, or a prompt about Shino hiding under those clothes. make something up about where the summons go, though we know where the toads come from.
Matsuo Hotaru chapter 10 . 10/17/2012
It was quite odd, I read this during commercials of Naruto Shippuuden during Pain's attack. Upset during the show and laughing in commercials probably would have been quite the site to see!
Dragonlord1199 chapter 10 . 7/28/2012
this is great
AbZHz101 chapter 10 . 4/28/2012
You do realize that 241 would read to them as "Please put a tracking device on Jiraiya."
Discoabc chapter 10 . 4/15/2012
Love this fic sooooooo much XD I laughed so much! Maybe you could do one about Sakuras diary and team 7 selling it as IMPORTANT information. I think I would laugh so much if you did :)
What.a.carriwitchet chapter 10 . 2/15/2012
hahaha this is HILARIOUS!

I carved myself a six-pack from laughing so much

great stuff -
drdeth2000 chapter 10 . 2/14/2012
Great story, I look forward to seeing the next chapter. I wonder if you could do one containing Naruto and Orange Dye/Paint?
Furionknight chapter 9 . 10/12/2011
Babyuknowme13 chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
Okay, I love you now. Seriously, I love the ideas of them doing this stuff and may at some future date use some of that stuff. Please update!
Babyuknowme13 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I can't breathe! *Goes back to rolling on the floor* Gah! It hurts! Mercy! *Breaks into more laughter* Damnit, there's a spell on this fic! *Almost passes out from lack of air* Please, you must have mercy! I love this!
Siegfried Knighthawk chapter 7 . 6/26/2011
Omake:

"Naruto-baka this is all your fault," screeched one Sakura Haruno, "Now we have to write all those reports again!"

"But Sakura-chan how was I to know that they couldn't read or translate Klingon?"
Furionknight chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
xstar.lovex chapter 7 . 3/4/2011
This story is friggin hilarious!
ToriDreamer01 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011