Reviews for Requiem
phoegon chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
God you keep making me cry! it's all good though i like sad stories and this is one of the saddest things i've read. Such a tearjerker, amazing sequel.

I didn't know you wrote a sequel to Fate, i'm glad you did though and i'm glad that i found this because i thought you were just going to do Fate and nothing more. This is great stuff and i love it.

p.s i love your tissue warning, that was definitely needed i have a box of tissues next to me. Have to say again wonderful story keep it up.
books-n-cookies chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
this one was even sadder than your other one before it! ah i was crying, yet again. but i loved this, it was nice to see how they all reacted. again, great fic!
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
A great story. Very good.
Cutiepie2191 chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Aw... That was so sad! Keep up the good work:)
teetotally chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Beautiful.

Quite dark but beautiful..

Even tho you killed Tony ;)

Thanx for the read, hope you write more soon.
Oasiso chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
I don't think I reviewed Fate. But that was really good and a great tear jerker. This story is an awesome sequel. I had the familiar lump in my throat while reading it.
Cable Addict chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
It was well written, but I hated it. Sorry.

CA

Poor Ziva...

Tony didn't love Kate in *that* way. Just thought I'd point that out.
SchlubBs chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
This is sad, but I still like it. The for you used is interesting and goes somewhat parallel to the title. Did you plan it that way while writing it?

Anyway, it's interesting and I sure as hell won't kill you. It's fiction after all :)

Good job.