Reviews for The Train Station
HRT chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
A thoughtful piece with strong writing.
therisingharvestmoon chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Okay what I got there was -

Sirius smoke.

Sirius sad.

Sirius train.

:P

I think Sirius angst is sexy. Well - Sirius everything is sexy but, meh. XD. I'm watching HP COS and POA right now actually, so this worked out nicely.

xo
hikarisailorcat chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
oohh... this was excellent. i really enjoyed the insight of Sirius's thoughts. good job!
AmazingBouncingFerret445 chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
whe i love it! well done :D
Zenna chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
i think this is perfect. very much full of the emotion and turmoil that sirius was certainly going through. i like that it doesn't outright mention peter - as if he's too utterly thrown by the loss of those he could have protected to fully focus on revenge - and that line "it's his legs and the persistent voices in his head that won't shut up no matter what..." totally shows he's breaking down which wrenches my heart. i believe it was the loss of his friends and not azkaban that cracked him.

well, anyway

thankyou for this.
madpoet08 chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
hey- this is very interesting, I really like it. I like how Sirius is breaking down and falling apart, because I think that's how he would be after what happened- kind of stuck in the past. I mean, what else do you do when you lose your three best friends all at the same time: James to death, Peter to betrayal, and Remus to the notion that he was the traitor. I think you've done a great job at portraying that! :p