Reviews for Whispers in the Dark
Guest chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
Please update this story soon I really want to know what happens next.
LaceNLeather24 chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
My poor heart hurts not only because Chris and Steph want to end things, but because I've been a smoochy fan since 2011 and I just found this story! Anyway I hope one day you will come back and give us a conclusion. Because this thing that Smoochy has going on IS NOT OVER. And not even some threat from an irrelevant person can stop this!
heidyurbano89 chapter 4 . 8/16/2011
How is that Stephanie always finds a way to break his marriage? ... Who cares anyway, lol ... Hmmmm What happened next? updated!
gabarella-chan chapter 4 . 11/3/2010
GAAAH.

It.

Is.

Not.

Over.

There is no way those hot mofos can avoid each other. No fucking way.

Chris, you want Stephanie... Steph, you want Chris. To hell with whoever knows their secret. WHOISITWHOISITWHOISITTTT?

You've gotta update, likeee... now.

Kidding. But soon? :)
CULater chapter 4 . 5/14/2010
It can't end like this !
Nadia26 chapter 4 . 4/27/2010
It can't be over like that!Please update soon!:)
steph-mcmahon-fan chapter 4 . 4/13/2010
Lol. How come you smoochy authors find it necessary to string me along? :( :( :(

I don't believe its over between those two... however what I believe is that they will try to avoid each other to the point that it becomes unbearable and then they will end up screwing each other in the ring during a show... maybe not, but it would be interesting to see none the less. I also want to know who this idiot is that is blackmailing my couple. Let them keep screwing each other's brains out and mind your own business... AH! Idiot!
TakerTakeMe chapter 4 . 4/7/2010
I can't believe it's really over with. I don't want to believe they're over. I would never have expected for her to end things between them, under any circumstance. I would've expected for her to tell him about the note and then they would try to figure out who left the note, while secretly continuing their affair. But that's not how life works out and it's over and now I'm just sad!

At this point, I feel more sadness for Chris than for Stephanie. I'll bet he feels really upset, because he was all for continuing the affair and she totally blew off that idea. She acted like she would be so embarrassed if the truth came out, like she would be ashamed of him or something. What's wrong with her? Doesn't she realize that if the truth came out, maybe they'd both get divorced and end up together? Maybe it's the "ifs" and "maybes" that she doesn't want to deal with, who knows...or maybe the scandal the truth would bring along.

Can't wait to read more. Even though this chapter kind of broke my heart, it was still really good. I just wonder who knows and HOW?

J
wrasslinlvr20 chapter 4 . 4/6/2010
Wow...Its over? :( Interesting how Chris seems to be fighting to keep them together more than Stephanie. Then again, I thought it was just sex? Yet its like they need each other? Ahh this story is just amazingly awesome! I love it! I can't wait for an update :D
man chapter 4 . 4/5/2010
like it :D
missbean1997 chapter 4 . 4/5/2010
Aw, damn it who knows!

Awesome job
dodjet chapter 4 . 4/5/2010
No, it can't be over. This was so sad. And yes, what they're doing is wrong but it's obviously more than just physical with them. If they weren't carrying around so much guilt about the relationship, they would've probably already realized that. Hopefully they find out who sent that note and somehow manage to still be together.
DCFanatic4life chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
Their relationship is so strange in this story. Not to say that you're doing a bad job with this or anything because you're not, you're doing a great job, it's just so strange. They want to break free because they know it's the right thing to do, but it's like, they fully understand that neither one is leaving. Yet, I don't get the overwhelming urge that they want to be together. Like I know they want to be together and have sex with each other and what not, but other than that, I don't know, do they know anything about each other? It doesn't seem like they talk much and the nature of their relationship isn't really conducive to talking, but it's just sad that they've probably never talked with one another.

Then it's like, they have this need and desire for one another, but is that it? Do they love each other and they just don't know it yet? I liked that this one was from Stephanie's perspective. I found it interesting that Paul never looks at her in that special way anymore. They're just going through the routines with one another and Chris makes her feel like she's needed. That seems to be the reason she's with him, but if that look faded, would Stephanie want to be with Chris anymore? So many questions.

They just both seem so tired. Like they're in this endless cycle and neither one is getting out and thought their time together is memorable, I'm not sure if it's meaningful and if it is, I don't think they realize that yet. I really think that they feel like they're stuck in this cycle they just can't break free from. It's almost sad and I feel like I pity them. If they would just realize that they want to be together, like really together, I think it would change their moods dramatically. Can't wait for more. :)
missbean1997 chapter 3 . 1/29/2010
AWesome that you updated!
TakerTakeMe chapter 3 . 1/29/2010
That was such a powerful chapter. After reading that email he sent her, I thought for sure that it was over for good. I should've known that he would come back and give in to her again. There's just something about them that just draws them to each other. I just wonder when they're going to get caught and where they're going to go from this point.

Nice update, I look forward to reading more.

J