Reviews for Sometimes Things Do Change
celestemallory chapter 3 . 6/13
it's a good fic so far but please know the difference between definitely and defiantly. everytime i see you say defiantly where it should be definitely it disrupts me reading the fic
Love ya but chapter 12 . 5/22/2015
dot net/fs70/i/2012/194/5/c/definitely_defiantly_know_the_difference_by_
Love you but chapter 13 . 5/22/2015
fs70/i/2012/194/5/c/definitely_defiantly_know_the_difference_by_
Beth9891 chapter 13 . 7/3/2014
Interesting... Like how you alternated between pic. Ginny sucks, much prefer this pairing to cannon
sunneedee chapter 13 . 12/30/2012
great fic
kay chapter 13 . 3/30/2011
great story! i absolutely loved it!
saya.sen chapter 9 . 1/6/2011
I liked this story a lot- the writing is good and the plot well considered. The only problem I had with it was the way you switched POV's. Usually, switching isn't a bad thing, since it gives you a new perspective on events, but in this case, you basically made the reader read each event twice, which slows down the flow of the story. As much as I liked getting to hear two voices, I felt a bit bored listening to them narrate the same events. Does that make sense? I think it would be a better use of those voices if you used them to narrate each new event in turn- and it wouldn't be hard to add in their reactions to events that happened previously in the story. Just a suggestion.

Saya
inats92 chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
Brilliant.
Nihtingale chapter 5 . 7/20/2010
An alof, rich pureblood boy should be a bit too obvious...maybe.
ForgottenTales chapter 13 . 12/30/2009
Loved the obvious attraction going on there. Though I can't help but be curious about that one event that made Draco realise that he was attracted to Harry.
micuko chapter 13 . 8/2/2009
wow, amazing I loved it. Just one thing, it's not glade, it's glad. ' It was very interesting though, Great story.. ;)
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 13 . 8/25/2008
hahaha that was so great and sweet! I'm happy that Hermione knew, like we all knew she would :D and even kinda happy about how Ginny was okay with the relationship ending, wonderfully great story!
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 12 . 8/25/2008
awe darn I don't want you to end it, but oh well, good job by the way, I liked the chapter!
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 11 . 8/25/2008
no I really didn't see that coming, I hope she does know it was Malfoy cause that would make her semi-okay with it, but I think she doesn't know who he was looking at just that it wasn't her, oh well, at least now they'll be broken up :D
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 10 . 8/25/2008