Reviews for Future Moon
Soo Sad
Jenmoon1 chapter 15 . 6/18/2014
wow good story
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 15 . 10/22/2012
i liked this even tho at times i was utterly confused as shit but hey it was a good fic
poopy chapter 5 . 11/1/2011
I just discovered ur story and it is awesome

The title for the 5th chap is from a W. short story is'nt it.
Lzay-Niight chapter 15 . 8/15/2010
...Glad i skipped and just read the end. xD LMAO! Ah well. It seemed interesting but to bad I absolutely HATE het. especially with wolfram in it. ):
ChiTenshi14blood angel chapter 15 . 11/6/2009
wow. this should so be under tragedy
Futaba Hotaru chapter 15 . 8/1/2009
angst you mean I was cruing 60% of the time
Frankly Serious chapter 15 . 7/11/2009
GWAH! This made me cry! Gomen! -runs off to get a tissue- I...GWAH! -cries- It was so beautiful!
Aki no chiaki chapter 15 . 5/31/2009
Aww..

T-T

It's the end already? So sad...

But at least, they're together in the end..
Anarane-Sensei chapter 15 . 5/20/2009
Noo! -prays for sequel- This was soo good. So much drama
TheLadyPendragon chapter 15 . 5/3/2009
Oh. My. God. That was so sad. I'm crying right now. I hope they're okay. And they should be, if the sequel is anything to go by. Otherwise, I'd be really, truly upset right now. Which I am already, but not really, truly. If that makes any sense. I'm not sure why I'm rambling-only that I sound pretty stupid. xD

I can't wait for the sequel. If you need a beta, I'm here for you. :)
alice22 chapter 15 . 5/3/2009
NO! This can't be the end! Will there be a sequel to states what happens next? Will they be together at least in their next life?

ONEGAI
Blue bubble soap chapter 7 . 4/27/2009
i love it! what will happen?
TheLadyPendragon chapter 14 . 4/11/2009
No way, Wolf can't be confused by Elizabeth's wiles. Yuuri is the only one for Wolf! What will banishing the wolf do for Yuuri and Wolfram? Will it pull Yuuri out and leave Wolf, or will it leave them both to fend for themselves. Update soon. :)
Anarane-Sensei chapter 13 . 4/1/2009
;_; poor Wolfram, he needs a Yuuri hug. I love your writing style, its so poetic It flows so nicely. I wish i could write like that. Cant wait for the next chapter, keep up the awesome work, it is inspiring.