Reviews for Future Moon
Miss Ai Naz chapter 15 . 10/20/2015
Okay,,, honestly, I don't quite understand the whole plot of this fanfiction.. The storyline is full of mystery, and that's interesting but... The story is just too plain.. Everything just suddenly pop out of nowhere and then without a clear explanation, poop, it just happen.. I cannot say I'm feeling satisfy with the story anyway, thank you for writing and give me something to kill my time.
Miss Ai Naz chapter 3 . 10/18/2015
It doesn't make sense of how easy Gwendal, Conrad and everyone else had given up on finding and rescuing Wolfram, but luckily not Yuuri.. I'm sure this story has its own sense of mystery and I'm looking forward to finding it out.. And, owh what a poor Wolfram.. I just wish that he'll be saved and finally find his happy life with Yuuri. Yeah, I know he will, my Wolfram is strong!
love love love kxz chapter 15 . 4/3/2015
Soo Sad
Jenmoon1 chapter 15 . 6/18/2014
wow good story
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 15 . 10/22/2012
i liked this even tho at times i was utterly confused as shit but hey it was a good fic
poopy chapter 5 . 11/1/2011
I just discovered ur story and it is awesome

The title for the 5th chap is from a W. short story is'nt it.
Lzay-Niight chapter 15 . 8/15/2010
...Glad i skipped and just read the end. xD LMAO! Ah well. It seemed interesting but to bad I absolutely HATE het. especially with wolfram in it. ):
ChiTenshi14blood angel chapter 15 . 11/6/2009
wow. this should so be under tragedy
Futaba Hotaru chapter 15 . 8/1/2009
angst you mean I was cruing 60% of the time
Frankly Serious chapter 15 . 7/11/2009
GWAH! This made me cry! Gomen! -runs off to get a tissue- I...GWAH! -cries- It was so beautiful!
Aki no chiaki chapter 15 . 5/31/2009
Aww..

T-T

It's the end already? So sad...

But at least, they're together in the end..
Anarane-Sensei chapter 15 . 5/20/2009
Noo! -prays for sequel- This was soo good. So much drama
TheLadyPendragon chapter 15 . 5/3/2009
Oh. My. God. That was so sad. I'm crying right now. I hope they're okay. And they should be, if the sequel is anything to go by. Otherwise, I'd be really, truly upset right now. Which I am already, but not really, truly. If that makes any sense. I'm not sure why I'm rambling-only that I sound pretty stupid. xD

I can't wait for the sequel. If you need a beta, I'm here for you. :)
alice22 chapter 15 . 5/3/2009
NO! This can't be the end! Will there be a sequel to states what happens next? Will they be together at least in their next life?

ONEGAI
Blue bubble soap chapter 7 . 4/27/2009
i love it~! what will happen?