Reviews for Certain people at Certain times
21han chapter 9 . 1/21/2011
i love this story please continue!
phxjkr88 chapter 9 . 12/20/2009
So When this sequel supposed to come out?
Ren-stranger chapter 9 . 8/24/2009
please update soon!
Ezzaria26 chapter 8 . 8/12/2009
It's never too late, Kyoko! It's all a misunderstanding! ... It's always a misunderstanding. Damn. So sad. Ren's going to miss her, and he didn't even mean to hurt her. I am so moved by this writing of yours! (aka I love this story you've written) So yeah... I'm very sad now. Hopefully they'll make up. Besides a few errors spelling/capitalization wise, with a couple bits of punctuation from the beginning, you're off to a good start. Update soon!
KnightRie chapter 8 . 7/21/2009
It was awesome. I felt like crying for Ren. Rieno is awesome, he's just popping up everywhere. He won't be there but then bam there he is. I love him. He always makes the story more interesting.
Yuuki Zala chapter 8 . 7/10/2009
wow nice chapter hope you update soon!
randomostrichchocolates chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
I LOVE the story so far but I just hav 1 question...why does Kyoko have blonde hair?
phxjkr88 chapter 8 . 7/10/2009
HAHA Reino called her. I REALLY liked that ending.
Suezanne chapter 7 . 7/1/2009
TToTT poor Kyoko her mother deserves being ignored and interrigated I like this story update soon please

P.S. I'm pretty sure Ren's Mother's name is Julie
phxjkr88 chapter 7 . 6/4/2009
I'll only forgive you for taking so long to update if you update really soon...j/k. I already forgive.

This chapter how do I sad and cute.
BlueNaru chapter 7 . 6/4/2009
please more. they have to be together.
Yuuki Zala chapter 7 . 6/4/2009
wow nice story hope you update soon!
kyoko minion chapter 7 . 6/3/2009

Now why'd Saena show up after all this time?

Please lets make this story a happy ending.
KnightRie chapter 7 . 6/3/2009
I can't believe it took so long. I day dream about things that aren't cntinued and I wonder about. I am so excited. i day reamed so often. i ften fell asleep thinking about it.
yueyuuko chapter 6 . 5/13/2009
Is she really going to America? I hope she does, but I think she won't because of the dinner on Monday. But I really hope she goes to America with Kotonami Kanae(Moko-san/Moko) and then they come back to Japan with flourishing careers...
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »