Reviews for The Untold Story of Wendy
AlexaSkylerHolmes chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
i love this story! please update soon!:)
MANDERS87 chapter 3 . 9/2/2010
Please write more i find this story very interesting and i would really like to find out what happens next in the story.
TheAlmightyMeow chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
I liked this fic it was pretty good!

And I'm totally agreeing with H. .
amazingbutdifferent1234567891 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Hi! I love your story! The plot, storyline, charcters, everything! And yuo haven't written anything in a while and i know that people can get busy or get writer's block, or they get bored with their story. That's if you wanted messages, well anyway whether it matters or not, I really like your story and if you still are can't wait until you update it.
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 3 . 11/11/2009
ooh! This is good. Please continue as soon as you can!
Jousting Elf with a Sabre chapter 3 . 12/6/2008
Good job. I'll be watching for this!

Jousting Elf with a Sabre
Ada chapter 3 . 8/9/2008
I do hope youll update soon, i thuroughly enjoyed your story thus far
H.M. Chandler chapter 3 . 4/10/2008
I thought it was Mary all along! You've captured the tension of the relationship very well. Great job!
H.M. Chandler chapter 2 . 4/1/2008
Fantastic! I loved the description of James as being "silently panic-stricken", and under the influence of, what was it-"tea overdoses"? I really liked how you integrated Wendy into this scene. It worked very well. I'm adding this to my Alert list so I can continue to keep an eye on it. I hope you'll look out for my next chapter, because I'll be updating soon and I'd love to get your feedback.

Once again, thank you very much, and I'm glad I could be of help.
H.M. Chandler chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
First of all, I would like to get a few things straight with you, if you'll indulge me. If you had read all of the other stories in this forum, you would probably be aware that you are not the only person who has come up with a valid, interesting idea. I don't think it's a matter of disrespect when we play off of the hypothetical scenario in which James meets someone else. (In fact, not everyone even chooses that perspective, which you would notice if you read other stories). It has nothing to do, in most cases, with being obsessed with "bad cliches...bad grammar, and unrealistic lines and superficial, perfect characters". We simply felt inspired by our experience with the movie and decided to take it a step further. Additionally, I think we all have the right to use whatever subject matter we please. It is not anyone's obligation to please the other writers on this site. Most of us do this for ourselves, for our own enjoyment or to improve our technique if we intend to continue writing.

If you are going to insist on criticizing other peoples' grammar, I suggest that you look more carefully at your own first. In the introduction alone, I counted six typos, all of which were blatant. There was the awkward sentence structure prevalent throughout, and your use of so many capital letters only serves to aggravate people to the point that they will be unlikely to pay any more attention to your message. I understand that mistakes happen once in a while, and I admit that they happen in my writing as well, but I would advise that you be more attentive to your own writing if you plan on slamming the work that other people often spend hours perfecting to the best of their ability.

I would like to point out also that many of us greatly respect and admire James and his work. The understanding here is that these stories will be complete fiction, unless otherwise noted. Speaking on a personal level, I have incorporated a great deal of research into my own piece, and chosen to weave a fictional story into it. If you had actually read any of the story that I have spent over three years working on, particularly the last twenty chapters or so, you may have noticed that. James Barrie has become a significant part of my life since I began this story. I've spent countless hours reading and thinking about him, and I can assure you that I would never intend to damage his reputation. In fact, I have defended his personality and his actions multiple times, while still attempting to give an objective point of view. You may want to take another look at the fundamental claim of your story, if you're going to allege that we have no right to express our own opinions and interpretations of events. Does it make sense to you that James and Mary Ansell would have actually borne a daughter before their marriage? If it does, then by all means, continue. My point is that you are, yourself, writing a piece of fiction in that respect, are you not?

That being said, I am intrigued by your idea, and I would be very interested to see where you go with this. If we can agree that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and freedom of expression here, then I think we can all give each other constructive and valid feedback. If not, then perhaps this is not the proper place to express your ideas. I respect your opinions, but it is unfair and incredibly ignorant to make the kind of statements that you began with. There is no reason that we can't all express our views in a respectful and constructive manner.

H.M. Chandler