Reviews for Star Trek: Exodus
EvilReceptionistOfDoom chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
The communiques in this story made me laugh, especially the one at the very beginning.
F-14 Tomcat Lover chapter 2 . 6/18/2014
For a Trekkie fan, you let this one end after only two chapters.
SpaceHead3 chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
This is really good. Will you be updating this fic?
Obsidius chapter 2 . 8/29/2009
aw just kinda sorta ended it there? would love to read some more of this. starting out pretty good so far. Please... Continue *feeds muse*
AtomicFire chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
Great story! Well as far as you have written it it's great! lol

I like stories about the lesser known and regarded parts of Starfleet, not everything can be clean and neat and there must be some real 'prize' assignments to be had like in any military.

Hope you continue this soonest.
Artemis1000 chapter 2 . 4/28/2009
This is great! I hope you'll continue this story sometime.
Shane Enochs chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Great first chapter. I can't imagine what Dexter is. He's obviously not human, since he has super reflexes and super strength.
FORD B chapter 2 . 11/3/2008
I totally forgot about this story until I saw the update in my email. Glad to see it updated though! Though only two chapters, the story line is very intriging and I hope to read more soon!
TD Master chapter 2 . 10/31/2008
Seems fun.

137cm though, is the size of child. And if the petty officer is a head taller, he's at most 155cm, or barely 5ft tall. He's thus most definitely not big enough to push people aside, he'd be so small most people wouldn't even notice him until they collided with him, especially in a crow. I think you got the conversion wrong. 177cm seems better, it would make him some 190cm, to 6'3"/6'4"

Determinative (some that can be made sure) is also wrong, that should be diminutive which means small. However, 177cm (137cm like I said far too small) isn't diminutive, it's actually quite tall for a woman. She can't be diminutive with him being only a head above her and him being tall and big. It would have to be 2 heads or even more.

Also, "Permission to come adored", seems to have to be "aboard". A woman that doesn't like him at all, wouldn't indulge him in a joke about becoming loved by her.
James Axelrad chapter 2 . 10/30/2008
this is an intersting fic. potentially, you could have a lot of fun with it. i hope you do, because i htink i would enjoy seeing more of it.
archiev chapter 2 . 10/30/2008
Thanks for the update. Glad this story is not dead.
King Hawke chapter 2 . 10/30/2008
lol, can't wait to see the hologram. keep up the good work! the story is hilarious so far. my guess...is that the guy is an android.
SithelfJen chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
This story has grabbed my attention.

Please update soon
Shaharazod chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
What a great start! There has to be more! Right? Please say, yes!
WBH21C chapter 1 . 4/3/2008