Reviews for Star Trek: Exodus
swisstony chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Wow, really great first chapter: D

Hope u update soon: )
bg20161 chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
A constitution class starship operational in the TNG era. Then again Starfleet did keep using older vessels long after they should have been retired.

Anyway your first chapter certainly grabbed my interest. Though you seem to be writing a humorous story it will be interesting to observe a ship from the very bottom of Starfeet's barrel. One nitpick though, since thie stary seems to be taking place in the Dominion war era, practically all new academy graduates should be headed for the front lines.
beege chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Admit it, this was inspired by 'A Shup Named Francis', wasn't it?
FORD B chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Just the synopis for what the story was about brought me in to reading this and I really like how it has started! I love the Constitution class vessel and was particulary happy to see that as your choice for ship. Can't wait to read more!
ArrowMk84 chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Off to a good start!
archiev chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Good story, Thanks for writing,
Mountain King chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
I want to insult you I really do.

I've been working on a story like this myself for quite some time. A officer posted to a pointless ship, the crew misfits and a big emotional problem for the lead charicter.

The fact you've then made it a comedy with a ship that sounds like my computer (running on win 98 so now I can't even download software for it!)

I had a good chuckle at the log at the beginning.

a good start so let's see where you go with it!

Mountain King