Reviews for Hunger
NihilistAce chapter 14 . 3/19
This story was a lot. Well done though. Oof.
Lycka chapter 14 . 10/10/2018
I just adored your story. All the characters are very complex. Naruto and Gaara are the cutest thing ever and I just want to kill Kankuro :D with a big smile on my face :D
Star-eyed-anime-lover chapter 11 . 8/3/2018
I haven't said I hate you so many times and truly meant it each time until this chapter.
Star-eyed-anime-lover chapter 14 . 8/3/2018
I know it was the right thing to do but Naruto shouldn't have forced Gaara like that.
GaAiRa chapter 14 . 6/19/2018
I have just found out this story of yours, really, why couldnt I find it earlier?
it's so hearbreaking and breathtaking story. I cried so much T.T
I love Narugaa more than any couples, they are my beloveeeed OTP. but, in your story I have to admit that I like KankuGaa. I dont know what's wrong with my head. in some ways, I just wanted them to love each other, protect each other from what they called as bad memories of the past. I wish Kankuro was healed and stopped being abuser. he could be just a big brother who loved his little brother more than anything. Then, the redhead could understand his feeling and love him back.
Shaberu-chan chapter 14 . 2/14/2016
Holy Christ.
Okay, there's so much I want to say about this story, but first I just gotta get one thing out:
You said at the beginning that you were writing this for personal reasons. I don't know what those reasons are or how closely they relate to the events of the story, but... *hugs* I hope whatever it is got better. I hope there was a light that came into your life and made things better like Naruto did for Gaara. I hope everything's alright now. After all, you wrote this QUITE a few years ago... But nonetheless, *hugs again*
Ahem, now about the actual story:
Hold Christ you amaze me to no end 0_0
This story is so real. It's realistic in pretty much every aspect. I mean, the psychology is dead on, and I know from some less that pleasant experiences with an emotionally abusive ex that everything, the way both abuser and victim think, is dead on accurate. And then you did such a phenomenal job with how everything developed. The slow developing of Naruto's and Gaara's relationship, the developing of Gaara's defiance when he saw the light, the developing of Kankuro showing his true colors, the developing of a healthy relationship after such a long healing process, everything. You are amazing at showing every side of the story. The complex good and bad of Kankuro, and complicated feelings Gaara had due to the abuse and love of his brother, the way Naruto saw it, all of it was this super complicated web of grey in-betweens that was 100% realistic.
You are one hell of a writer to say the least!
Just...
WOW. *starry eyed amazement*
Guest chapter 14 . 4/16/2014
I will never understand why this story isn't EXTREMLY popular. This story has been one of my favorite fanfics of all time.
I like how you captured Gaara; other times in fics i feel he's too quiet, or they dont get his character quite right. But this WAS NOT the case here. Your characters all seemed realistic, and they all captured my heart in their actions. Seeing Kankuro's suffering, and Gaara's, truly made me sad and even shed a tear at the difficulties you made them go through.
Thank you for one of the best Gaara x Naruto stories I've ever read!
jj chapter 14 . 12/22/2013
I like the fact that you had authors motes with this I gather you are a very drery person but the story was good I still wanna know what happened between naruto and sasuke I kinda want a sequel were garra hears the whole story maybe throu kiba lol
clairebear2319 chapter 14 . 7/17/2013
Holy hell! This was so amazing! I absolutely adored the way you wrote it. It was, in a word, perfect:) great job
docy chapter 14 . 7/8/2013
Awesome fic! Thoroughly enjoyed it, and well done on the effort despite other commitments, fav for you and I shall check out your page now :)
rand8m chapter 14 . 7/6/2013
"What made him angry was that the blondie had snatched his precious puppet away like that, cutting all the strings in the process. " Just wanted to tell you this sentence was cleverly written. Quite genius. It is both funny, yet poetic that you've written this... since of course Kankuro in the org. Naruto is a puppetmaster.

You've written a great story! I'd wish there was a sequel. Somehow the mood in this story is so dull it's given me a stomachache each time I've laid it off in order to LIVE, and haven't been able to read further. It's a very tragic story.

I somewhat like Kankuro too, I think he's awesome... and a scumbag. I just normally think he's awesome and I guess even now I can't bring myself to hate him fully. He's... Kankuro?

Anyway, good work, you should be proud!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/9/2013
the best narugaa story I have ever read 3
but somtimes Kankuro pisses me of
Dead account no longer here chapter 14 . 1/26/2013
Ah that was nice. I hate gaara as a seme but somehow, you made me like him as a seme. only u. plus he was a uke too so that made the storyt ten times better. This was nice. great to read while doing a project
Karasu999 chapter 14 . 8/25/2012
Wow... it's been a long time since I've been that impressed by a fanfic. Usually I don't really like stories with incest or abuse, but the way you describe Kankuro's differents states of mind are really realistics. Yeah, me too, I adore your Kankuro. Oh, and thank you for making me think of Muse, It's been awhile since I last listen Screenager.
(Hope I didn't make any mistakes, I'm french.)
CoffeeJailbreak chapter 14 . 6/27/2012
With Kankuro, I'm kind of seeing BPD and APD.

the manipulative/shallow emotions/torture/control thing being antisocial personality disorder.

The self harm, abuse, impulsive behavior, extreme fears of abandonment (and plotting to avoid it, real or imagined), suicidal ideation/attempts being borderline personality disorder. In rare cases, delusions/hallucinations (ie. psychosis) can occur in the patient in moments of extreme duress. "People with borderline personality sometimes have 'transient' (that is to say relatively short lived) episodes of psychosis when under extreme stress. Usually paranoia. That means that yes, people with BPD can get a little bit psychotic when their emotions get a bit out of control."

However to me his psychotic episodes don't entirely fit... so maybe an organic disorder presenting psychosis on top of his personality disorders. And a nasty case of complex PTSD.

Yeah...there's my totally unqualified diagnosis for a story 4 years after it was published.