Reviews for Eternal Slave
storm-lighting-wolf-starlight chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Pretty please update soon.
storm mustang chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
pretty please update soon I book marked it so i can get here faster. I love this story. UPDATE REALLY SOON PRETTY PLEASE FAN ARE WAITING IT TO GOOD TO NOT UPDATE!
paje-chan chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Ohhh poor Dark Magician... :(

I actually really like that couple.. xDxD

I wondered throughout the story: does Marik know of this? I mean, he is using the SAME rod. Poor guy! Bet he has no idea. lol xD
Magician Girl Mirani chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
That was BRILLIANT! I've never read a Seth/Mahado fic before. It's so cool!

I have an idea for a good paring. IF your interested in it then message me and I'll send you the guidelines to it. It's a Atem/Bakura or Yami/Bakura. Whatever you wanna call it but it'll be good either way.

Hope to hear from you,

Bubye.
I-Love-You-Kitty-Sou-Chan chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
LOVE it
goosebump chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Wow, that was a good story. I enjoyed reading it. xD

You did a nice job
SpidersBlood chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Did you know you had anonymous reviews turned off? [I signed in for ya! ;)]

I feel so bad for Mahaado! [Isn't it Mahado in the manga? Whatever...] You did well to describe his feelings. I can't believe the Pharaoh would approve of that... Or did he?
nikki7716 chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
was i supposed to review this on aff?

well i'll do both

don't have to tell you how happy i am to see a new mahaado story to join the whole other 2 good ones that exist already.

yay! for mahaado and evil seto! mwa ha ha!

love it more than humanly possible
journey maker chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
I hope that when the Pharaoh finds out what Seth did to Mahaado that he sentences him to death. I wanted to get my hands on him myself and beat the crap out of him... Are you going to continue this story?
MageOfRoses chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
That was amazing. Total hotness.
NoaFuuma chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
aw i don't know mahaado but he and seth sound a good couple! and you're so awesome with lemons!รง keep going!
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Poor Mahaado. I bet Atem doesn't know what Seth did. I'm sure he would not condone that. Good story.