Reviews for Foresight
Guest chapter 2 . 6/10/2015
Loved the sequel and your portrayal of the characters. Thanks:)
Cheryl chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
I think your stories are awesome! You've really captured the characters and their relationships. I could picture the whole thing in my head...like I was watching an episode! Thank you for sharing your gift!
whatnosheep chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
Thought this and oversight were really nice stories (promise to go back and review oversight! :D) the interaction between the boys is spot on, and love the moment with them about saving baby! Really cool story's!
SayLo chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
Good
Ginnylove9990 chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
Great story. Poor Sam he can't get a break.
KKBELVIS chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
Sam tried to pull against the arms holding him. "No, 'mmm 'kay Dean, I can walk."

Dean paused mid stride and gave Sam an incredulous look at the blatant lie. "Obviously Sam, that'd be why me 'n Bobby are carrying your heavy ass

Lovely banter.

Lovely story.

So glad you didn't leave it alone.

Karen
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Love this...on to the next chapter,

Karen
Sparkiebunny chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
Nice sequel! :)
JediMagnet09 chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
Great story! :)
Desertfyre chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
Cool story!
Spaceseeker chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
I'm glad you did do the sequel - it was great. Just been re-reading your fics - they are fantastic. You manage to put Sam in the position of needing help from Dean without making him act as if he were 10 - which some authors do - very annoying! And you write great hurt!Sam - which at the moment seems to be my reason for living - lol. Wonderful stuff!
alexisabove chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
Perfect.

Thank you for sharing.
PipkinTwo chapter 2 . 10/28/2008
Hi again... You wrote in anote at the end of this story that you felt you maybe shouldn;'t have written this story... well sorry.. but I beg to differ!

These two stories are both terrific, and the second nicely ties off the first... although u could always add another couple of chapters to this one... lol.(just kidding)

Really great stories!

ta

Pip
PipkinTwo chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
hey Kokoda, I just found oversight and had to go hunting for a small while to find if you really truely had written this one... and *happy little dance* you did! Woohoo! I LOOVVE this story, lol, you really write some fantastic stuff! (I know its an oldie... but its a newy to me *shrugs*)

Okay... thanks again... just wanted to say

terrific read and thanks

Pip
A lost lily chapter 2 . 5/24/2008
I'm very glad you did write a sequel. Aw Dean!