Reviews for Foresight
mshobgoblinxyahoo.co.uk chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
Hey, great chapter (once again!)

You are so good at 'hurt Sam, comfort Dean', and I always love a bit of Bobby thrown in!

Well written!

Hob x
calcium77 chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
Oh, no, I loved it that you had a sequel! I always want more of your stories. Like now. I was sad to see this one end. Maybe you will have an inspiration ans start a new story? I'll keep an eye out for an email alerting that you published a new one :-)

Thanks!

kat
astalder27 chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
I loved it! Im glad you wrote it! I hope your hurt!Sam comes back soon LOL
callitintheair chapter 2 . 4/5/2008
Hey there,

Congratulations on your first sequel... it was awesome!

Those muse always wander off at the worst times, don't they?

I hope to see another story from you soon.

Great job!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 2 . 4/5/2008
AW HUN!

your incredible on a sheer genious level hun!

aw it was so beautiful

i loved this line, your the BEST at hurt Sam, Limp Sam x-

Sam’s breath caught in his throat as he was held in the vice like grip. Pain ricocheted through his chest, sharp and unrelenting, and he struggled just to draw air into his oxygen starved lungs.

“No,” Sam gasped, fingers clawing at the arm wrapped across his chest. His vision narrowed, legs folding, as once again he sank into the dark.

"Christ." Bobby struggled to retain his hold as Sam suddenly went limp again and surrended his full weight to the two men carrying him. "Dean?"

WOW! what a megga huge amazing gasp you got out of me!

wow hun...you are just so awesome and talented hehe

I LOVED IT! wow

your sequels are so amazing
DontKnowMyName chapter 2 . 4/5/2008
Awe poor Sammy. Another awesome chapter! )
cavetrollgrl chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
greatchapter nothing like an injured baby brother to make Dean talk. You made the brothers open up and clear the air between them. and you convayed it to the readers. thanks a lot
PaulaXan chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
I really enjoyed that, but gosh, MORE MORE MORE! :o (never satisfied, sigh) :p Seriously though, that was a cool 2 chapters. (happy sigh)

Thank you!

PaulaXan
ephiny63 chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
Hey Sweety

Actually I think that you tied up the loose ends nicely with this little add on sequel. We know that Sam being Sam will try and hide things from Dean. And Bobby in the cross-fire ... it works well, so don't worry too much.

Looking forward to the next story

hugs Shelly
darksupernatural chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
Great new chapter. I'm glad you stuck with this one even if it was difficult to write. It gave us some closure on what happened with the first story. Great job with this even if you don't think so, I do. I'll catch you on the next one.

also wanted to thank you and you know words mean everything to someone putting their all out there.

Thanks again.

Kris.
maxandkiz chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
Awesome chapter! Loved the trek back to the house. Sammy sure didn't make it easy for Bobby and Dean. Can't wait for more. :)
billysgirl5 chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
I don't think it turned out too bad. I liked it. The ending had closure, and at the same time, you left an ending that you could possibly go back to, should your hurt!Sam muse return.
snsw25kr14 chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
Wonderful chapter! Poor Sam! I love it when he's hurt! Update ASAP!

snsw25kr14
friendly chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
nice job.. I really liked it..
Lovetoread89 chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
Hi there, me again! Just wanted to say that I loved this story! It was kind of the epilogue to 'Oversight', because we all know Sam wouldn't be following the Doctor's orders. The ending was great; it was serious yet light hearted. I always love it when stories end with the boys having a heart to heart chat :) Awesome job and I'll look out for more of your fics in the future!
111 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »