Reviews for Foresight
Lovetoread89 chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
Hi there, me again! Just wanted to say that I loved this story! It was kind of the epilogue to 'Oversight', because we all know Sam wouldn't be following the Doctor's orders. The ending was great; it was serious yet light hearted. I always love it when stories end with the boys having a heart to heart chat :) Awesome job and I'll look out for more of your fics in the future!
Enkidu07 chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
I loved it!
Still Awesome2009 chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
I liked it, it was a good sequel, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise
tracys dream chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
That was really nice and I don't mean nice in a bad way. I mean it in a good way, it was heart-warming.
supergirl3684 chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
it was a great fic hun!
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
Great chapter, even though I was a little surprised the sequel ended so soon! As Phx said "bad muse" LOL! Loved how you had Bobby coming out, gun in hand at Dean's call for him, then helping Dean haul his sasquatch brother into the house! Great Dean in total big brother mode knowing that Sam was in more pain than he was admitting but typical Sam trying not to worry his big brother when he has other things on his mind too! Perfect ending, Sam drifting off to sleep safe in the knowledge that Dean is not going anywhere!

Loved both the first story and the sequel, thanks. Hope you muse returns soon with another awesome story!
Scullspeare chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
I don't think your muse deserted you, at all. I think she whispered 'always leave them wanting more.' And we do.

You really captured the bond between the brothers that makes us all so nutty about them without crossing too far into chickflick territory. I loved Dean's memories of carrying baby Sam out of the house; it's such a defining moment in his life and completely colours everything he does so it was great to see it used so effectively here.

Once again, great work.

Cheers, Sculls
romi.luvz.jared chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
just awesome chapter...totally awesome!

take care.

xx hugs...romi xx
TraSan chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
Naughty wayward muses!

I think your first every sequel turned out great!

The hurt Sam, Dean and Bobby trying to manhandle him inside and bickering over it, the discussion at the end...all great!

Thanks for writing.
Colby's girl chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
Don't be too hard on yourself it was good.
vonnie836 chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
I'm glad you wrote the sequel, because whatever your muse did, she sure gave you a great second chapter. Loved Bobby and I loved the brotherly interaction. The way Dean set Sam straight about what he needs was awesome. Hugs, Vonnie
UKClaire chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
Nah - I for one am pleased you wrote a sequel as I think it finished the story off nicely,not that the first story wasn't finished or anything. I loved it and you are officially one of my fav writers for Supernatural on here now! (extra points for the use of the word 'idjits' in the story lol). I do hope you're going to write some more soon!
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
I think your second chapter was great-held true to the way Bobby and Dean would have been with Sam! I just wish you had added a third where they did take him to the hospital to be checked out because Dean so would have done it in a heartbeat to find out if Sammy had been more injured!

Definitely a fantastic story!
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
I'm glad you decided to do a sequel and I only just spotted it because you posted a second chapter. Was certain I had you on alert so I'll have to double-check as I wouldn't have wanted to miss this. Really enjoyed the closure it brought to the first story. Well done. Liz x
RedDragen chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
I think that was a cute short story.
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »