Reviews for Foresight
JenBurch chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
Nah, I liked your sequel :) It was a nice way to sort of wrap up the Sam vs Impala debate with the added benefit of some hurt!Sam to make it fun :)

Dont doubt yourself so much, you've done a great job and its good to see you posting again! Keep it up, I'm looking forward to your next piece :)

And yes, naughty muse... they can be so testy sometimes :)
fullmetaldevil chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
I think you did a great job! Ah brotherly love, so cute! Keep 'em coming and I'll keep on reading them
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
great!
pandora jazz chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
I think you did the right thing in writing the two additional chapters. It finished the story because Dean and Sam really had not talked about the accident, plus Sam was feeling guilty and Dean needed to remind Sam who came first, little brothers.

I had to smile as Dean was trying to keep Sam from falling, 'effectively dancing with an unconscious sasquatch' and 'the last thing Sam needed was another fall and Dean would do everything within his power to stop that from happening.'

Dean's memories of Sam were perfect. 'Looking out for Sam, its what he did, what he'd always done.'

I'm glad the brothers talked and they finally heard each other, plus the word unspoken, love.

I loved the ending, '...Sam closed his eyes, safe in the knowledge that Dean wouldn't be far.'

Wonderful job.

Thanks again for sharing your story with us.

Until next time, take care.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
that was excellent!ill b here if u decide to write another story.
BOTN27 chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
lol this was really cool. your stories r awesome
Phx chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
Awk! Bad muse! Bad muse! Actually I really liked this chapter, it didn't read like it had given you any trouble. I was a bit surprised with how short this sequel was - I had been looking forward to watching Dean and Bobby trying to corral a recuperating Sam a little longer so he wouldn't hurt himself any further, but I also understand how sometimes those things don't work out for the writer :)

Hopefully your muse will get back to work and inspire you to write something else soon 'cause I fear hurtSammy is becomming a rare animal these days :P

I loved Bobby coming out of the house with the revolver and then him and Dean getting Sam back to the couch. I especially loved Sam's panic when they tightened their grip on him... I totally love motherhen Dean and motherhen Bobby. They make a awesome duo. And of course, hurting Sam - especially worried about making things worse for Dean - is always a sweetie.

phx
skag trendy chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
No complaints from this part of the world I can assure you. You did a good job; you should be proud.

Nice one!

Kind regards,

ST.x.
Lancy chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Wonderful! Lovely!

Could you, perhaps, also let Dean get hurt, just a little bit, he's my favourite character. :)

Your story is great!
JenBurch chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
That was great! It was so simple, poor Sam was so bored he had to go outside and just DO something - that, and he had to talk to his brother about what happened... and yet somehow you manage to make it so compelling, adding the angst and the drama, and then Sam collapsed! That was great!

I loved Bobby ducking out to grab another beer and get himself out of the firing line :) That was cheeky, but classic! lol

I have to admit, more hurt!sam is NEVER a problem, so I'm glad you're on a roll again :) This was a great start to the sequel and I'm dying to see what happens next! I hope you're writing really really fast!

Oh, and btw? If Sam thinks he's getting out of the house again that easily, he really is crazy :)
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
great begining hun! looks like both brothers have guilt issue!
laynee chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
ah! what happens next! darn you, please, please update soon (or now) :) except for the painfully cliffhanger ending, it's really good...like everything else you've done. please update!
snsw25kr14 chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
I am spreading the love! HaHa! Wonderful chapter to a start of a new story! You write really good stories and I enjoy reading them; can't wait for Chapter 2!

~snsw25kr14
billysgirl5 chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Well, that's a hell of a cliffy! I can totally see Sam taking the blame for the wrecked car. That's just the type of person he is, and because it's Dean's car...that makes the guilt 10x worse. Looking forward to the next update!
BOTN27 chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
squeal! oh poor Sammy! I do like how your putting in about how much more Sam means to Dean then the Impala (I mean we all know it but its nice to hear him say it) please update soon
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »