Reviews for The Chance
PJ chapter 1 . 2/16
Okay...uhm...firstly: Last time I checked ANBU missions were classified. Secondly: You telling me that Tsunade had such a juvenile reason for risking Sakura's life? Thirdly: The Hokage office is a place where many secrets and CLASSIFIED information is revealed so why am I hearing their conversation from the outside? Fourthy: Uhm...last time I checked people with the mindset of a genin don't go on S-ranked missions. Aaaaand fifthly: ANBU MISSIoNS ARE CLASSIFIEDDDDEE.
the rabid plot bunny chapter 1 . 1/14
Great fic :) Sakura's skills are definitely underrated. She has so much potential as a character and I think that the manga/anime doesn't do her justice, so thanks so much for showing that she can totally kick ass! Badass kunoichi ftw
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
Thats so cool!
fantasy4luvr chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
Great storyline!
parsimonia chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
Just a warning, I'm going to read almost all your fics now haha

loved this!

x
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
Man this is awesome I wish it wasn't a one shot hahaha
Ladynoir chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
Oh yes Sakura kicking butt and following her taichou
Successful mission ftw
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
This is fucking amazing! I love it!
Viva chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Loved Naruto's reaction at the end lol. Nice work
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
I'm going through your ita-saku stories, read The Contentious Heart and The Chrysalis/Butterfly...and I love them all so far, including this one so I'm gonna jump on the sequel right away! Just had to share my appreciation, thanks for sharing your writing with us.
pisquenta chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
You are the queen of wonderful one shots with amazing sequels
jhian casey chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
nice! i really enjoy this one!;)
so excited for the sequel..!
this already interesting so i have no doubt that The Centerpiece would be a bang! hehe
thanks again, your greatness! you're certainly are a talented writer.)
Madame Minuit12 chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
love it :) :)
hannah chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
My goodness haha I'm swamped with school work but im glad i read this. i enjoyed it thoroughly. Off to reading centerpiece! :)
This Username Is Classified chapter 1 . 11/16/2014