Reviews for The Chance
xLL-Ax chapter 1 . 2/26
Wow, this was a very amazing beginning - I'm off to read the sequel, I really enjoyed this! :D
SilverDreamsCA chapter 1 . 1/20
Brilliant!
Koomahana chapter 1 . 1/20
I wish there was another chapter! this would make one hell-of-a story!
mosi-san chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I swear I fell in love with itasaku all over again.
12-SmileyRose chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
gaaaahh the ending was sooooo Cool!
samisagirl1225 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
This was definitely a delight to read! Thank you for writing a wonderful fic on itasaku. Been in love with the pairing for a while now. Great job! :)
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Awwww 3 love it!
Obsesshun chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
This is the first story I've read where Itachi is an ANBU captain in an AU. It is an intriguing plot arrangement. Looking forward to reading "The Centerpiece." By the way, I'm so happy to have found your Naruto stories, elle6778. I used to read your InuYasha stories years ago and enjoyed them too. I just started reading in the Naruto fandom.
BoomPowMina chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT WAS AMAZING GO ITACHI!
Megagirl123 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
I DID enjoy it:3...Now onto the next part*sing-song voice*
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
This. Was. AWESOME!

*goes immediately to read the sequel*
Janet chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I never get tired of this! Thanks for writing!
Neko chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Oh I love it! I am definitely going to read the sequel now and i just live your writing style. I don't think Sakura completely in Character, but she is older than in the manga and i like her much better the way you discribe her. :)
silveroaks chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
wow! this was really awesome!
deleria chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I don't think I've reviewed this before and I don't think I've favored this, but I'm changing that today.

Elle, you are one of my favorite Itachi/Sakura writers. I have probably read all of your ItaSaku stories at least twice. I probably never reviewed because I tend to read fanfiction when I'm at work and doing something mindless like collating or something - so I'm sorry for not reviewing before.

I don't have any real feedback to give other than the desire to simply tell you that I enjoy your work and appreciate the fact that you are willing to share your stories with all of us.

So thank you. :)

And keep up the great work.