Reviews for The Chance
hannah chapter 1 . 1/18
My goodness haha I'm swamped with school work but im glad i read this. i enjoyed it thoroughly. Off to reading centerpiece! :)
LookOverHere chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Awesoooome'
GlOmP3R chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Awh i adored this ! Finaly sakura gets the recognition she deserves ! Loved this, kickass.
Janet chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Re-reading this story for the nth time has done nothing to calm my excitement or dampen the experience! I absolutely love this (and all your other ItachiXSakura) stories-again and again and again! Phenomenal job, as always :) Thanks for writing!
young kagome chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Good.
missmcweir chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
I really liked the pacing and intent behind this
darkredmacabre chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Awwwww it's cute! I wish you would continue! Keep me updated please!
xLL-Ax chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Wow, this was a very amazing beginning - I'm off to read the sequel, I really enjoyed this! :D
SilverDreamsCA chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Brilliant!
Koomahana chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
I wish there was another chapter! this would make one hell-of-a story!
sakuras-horcrux chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I swear I fell in love with itasaku all over again.
12-SmileyRose chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
gaaaahh the ending was sooooo Cool!
samisagirl1225 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
This was definitely a delight to read! Thank you for writing a wonderful fic on itasaku. Been in love with the pairing for a while now. Great job! :)
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Awwww 3 love it!
Obsesshun chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
This is the first story I've read where Itachi is an ANBU captain in an AU. It is an intriguing plot arrangement. Looking forward to reading "The Centerpiece." By the way, I'm so happy to have found your Naruto stories, elle6778. I used to read your InuYasha stories years ago and enjoyed them too. I just started reading in the Naruto fandom.