Reviews for Time, Mr Potter?
I can't believe this story(in the best way possible) how can someone write like that? It's amazing
zArkham chapter 10 . 10/12
One thing about this chapter (which was awesome like all the others) is the trope (if you will) of Voldemort ranting about death and blood and KNEEL BEFORE ZOD...uhm I mean VOLDEMORT! and yet so often Moldyshorts sits on his butt and complains about the quality of his troops.

This is not a ding on this story; I think it really shows the flaw in Voldemort as a wizard in that he has all this power and he so rarely uses it even when it's obvious from the DoM fight he's got the magical watts where it counts.

While terror and fear are great, holding back the main weapon which pretty much no one other than one guy can stop is rather stupid way to wage war. The only explanation I can think of is the Prophecy really spooked Voldemort and losing his body just made that whole thing worst.

But then again, Lord "flight from death" and breaking one's soul to avoid death just goes to show that Tom Riddle is, at heart, a coward even with all his very real power.
gunghoun chapter 4 . 9/24
Surprise, it's garbage!

Dropping the story. When writing this, you'd clearly decided where you wanted to go, but given no thought whatsoever on how to get there. Dumbledore is the head of the courts. He is supremely popular among the citizens. He has the actual criminal in custody.

And what, they can't do anything because Fudge will just say Dumbledore memory charmed the man? He turned down the post of Minister of Magic. People were literally trying to give Dumbledore the position Fudge had to try to win. There's no way Fudge can trash Dumbledore's name enough to be the believed party when he doesn't have the benefit of Voldemort hiding his return. Just fucking walk Pettigrew through the atrium of the ministry, and suddenly that plot would fail. Why would Dumbledore be making this up to free a supposed Death Eater? No one would believe that.

It's stories like this that make me wish FF had a way to downvote or dislike a story, so that stories like this one wouldn't be high on the list for the number of favorites it has. So many favorites just because it's complete, has been around for nearly a decade, and has passable grammar.
gunghoun chapter 3 . 9/24
If Harry thinks he is in an illusion and everything is being provided by his memories, there is no way asking Dumbledore to tell him something Harry wouldn't already know would confirm or disprove anything.

"My mom's name is Kendra." Really? Can Harry confirm or disprove that? Because until he can confirm it as a truth he didn't already know he can't rule out being in an illusion, and until he rules out him being in an illusion he can't confirm it as a truth he didn't already know.

Also, what the fuck does Dumbledore mean "the consequences are dire" and then trying to memory charm Harry? Like, you just confirmed that letting the future happen as normal means everyone dies and Voldemort becomes some unkillable tyrannous overlord. What is more "dire" than that? Is your Dumbledore secretly a death eater who wants that outcome or something?

And why did Harry petrify, instead of stun, Pettigrew before discussing the fact that he is a time traveler and revealing a whole slew of future knowledge? It shouldn't be because they'll just obliviate Peter and/or throw him in Azkaban. He knows that Azkaban isn't as secure as its reputation suggests and he also knows that memory charms can be broken

I'll give this one more chapter, but so far it seems pretty fucking stupid on multiple levels.
gunghoun chapter 2 . 9/24
Riddle didn't think his name was a secret. It was embossed on his diary, and he had interacted with Harry when he had the diary. The fact that he is Voldemort could be considered a secret, sure, but not "Riddle."
gunghoun chapter 1 . 9/24
What's the point of any defensive enchantments on his clothes if they can just be bypassed by a first year jinx? You might as well not have made them up for your story for how useless they are, because they don't accomplish anything in any sense except to boost the story's word count.
Did he just describe the entire future timeline in front of Wormtail without immediately murdering Wormtail? What a moron. No wonder he lost his war.
EgoTrip73 chapter 35 . 7/31
I liked your story. I little odd with the "undead" Harry but over all it kept me entertained.
Is that a real fact? Also I like your story so far.
Santa1 chapter 35 . 6/24
WoW this is just epic :D

One of the best fics i have ever read and to think this was started and done in 2008 and 2009. it is a crime that i have never found this before now.

wonderfull writing and pacing :D
'Twas good
Dumby95 chapter 35 . 4/22
well that was one hell of a ride. The Harry situation remind me of Naruto (Madara, the bad guy, is ressurected through Edo Tensei which is like Inferus; thus he expected to be ressurected by Rinne Tensei, which is like the Blood/Flesh/Bone ritual)

It was a good fanfiction, thank U very much !
Dumby95 chapter 33 . 4/22