Reviews for Time, Mr Potter?
nanaeleanor chapter 4 . 3/6
So...Dumbles and Harry are just calling it a day and off he goes for the summer without a further discussion on how to free Sirius? Or what they're going to do with Wormtail? Unrealistic. Also, did I miss it or has Ron not noticed his rat is missing? And it must have been in his room for them to fetch it for Harry's big reveal.
SoundlessWorld chapter 35 . 2/19
This is an amazing piece of work. I didn't quite like to see so many deaths but I should've expected from a "Mature" Piece with a horror genre, I can't really hold that against you. Haha. But nevertheless I enjoyed reading your story.
Write you later
-Sound
Zachary chapter 35 . 2/18
This was quite amazing with all the effort that you put into it one of the darkish harry fics which I always like but incorporated a manipulative dumbledore but fallible and forgivenBEST STORY EVER
So, no thoughts of stunning Bella and the other baddies, force-feeding them time-delayed explosive potions, and obliviating them? Or something equally useful? This version of Harry is a moron. He knows exactly what his enemy is planning, and can't do a single thing right with that info.
dancesontrains chapter 35 . 1/21
Damn, that was a ride. I could clearly imagine all those fights, nicely done! Poor Harry.
rissmuso chapter 35 . 1/7
Love this story! Very original! Mostly well-written. If you're still around, I'd love to edit out some of your errors and help make it that much more awesome!
SeverlyLate chapter 1 . 1/3
Thats one pretty pathetic, erratic story with one dim HP, who,s fighting for... Whatever... And shouts spells, since evidently the one who is louder and shouts his spells in CAPITALS wins ... in case he doesnt lose.
The positive reviews that lead me to look at this story are really misleading. But, well, on this site there are positive reviews for everything.
xvector chapter 35 . 12/30/2014
Absolutely brilliant, wonderful fic. Loved the characterizations - spot on. My favorite time-travel fic out of the massive number I've read.

Your story really picks up after the first few chapters. This is a must-read for all, truly amazing. On par with my top favorites from joe and enembee and all!
xvector chapter 34 . 12/29/2014
The BEST time travel fic one can possibly read. The BEST. On to the last chapter.
xvector chapter 16 . 12/29/2014
Awesome, awesome, awesome! This has skyrocketed on my list. One of my favorite stories now - AMAZING SCENES - and I absolutely CAN'T wait to spend the next 5 hours reading g this nonstop!
xvector chapter 14 . 12/29/2014
This fic is really picking up, my previous concerns all but eliminated!
xvector chapter 8 . 12/29/2014
I can't imagine Harry would use school-level spells (Protego, Mobilicorpus) against Death Eaters or Voldemort. Why not create your own spells? Re-using these canon ones for what's supposed to be an advanced duel is quite uninspired.
xvector chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
And these past few chapters - indeed, everything up in this book until now - are the reasons I absolutely HATE most time-travel fics.

Most of these fics involve Harry getting his jollies by pulling ones over his inferiors, in this case, kids, or people he's already experienced in a past timeline. That makes for a very petty Harry.

If Harry is busy cuddling with the Weasley family, trying to pull one over Malfoy, and spend his time in SCHOOL of all things when he has a FULL EDUCATION - while Voldemort is returning, mind you - perhaps he doesn't deserve to win the war after all, but rather, deserves the ending where everyone dies because of his sheer stupidity.

I'm having difficulty reading past the first half of this chapter, but the reviews say this story is awesome, so I'll continue.
SwiftMusings chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Wow. This is definitely one of the best stories I've ever read on FF. I love the plot, the characters' persona, everything. Some stuff was a bit weird (like Dementors having blood and hurt by basic spells - I can understand them being killed by Fyendfire, but hurt by cutting curses and the like is a bit weird), but all around a very well constructed story :D Happy that Harry didn't remain an Inferius, and the idea of using the same ritual as Voldemort to gain back a body was very clever and quite logical.
Guest chapter 35 . 11/30/2014
I've read a lot of HP time travel fics, and I have to say, this one was excellent. It's hard to find a good, well written, new plot type fic that's FINISHED. So many get abandoned, I'm amazed you stuck with it. I laughed about the "At least I didn't give him katana's" thing, so kudos to that. When harry went all zombie-fied, that threw me off for a bit and I was worried about where it was going but you did an excellent job of keeping it on track, and wrapping it up. Thanks for writing this!
1,100 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »