Reviews for Time, Mr Potter?
Lerris chapter 35 . 3/20
Hmm, well the ending wasn't bad, though it almost seems like you invented a get out of death free solution, even if it takes two steps, none of them seem to involve actually killing anyone.

Still, fairly fun story overall. Thanks for writing...
Leyfae chapter 35 . 3/14
Im glad this worked out the way it did. After seeing Logan today, I don't think I could have taken it if Harry had been dead in the end as well. Thanks
Jen chapter 35 . 3/4
Thanks!
Lord Barinthus chapter 18 . 2/2
I can think of half a dozen ways, just off the top of my head, they could have avoided the Azkaban breakout but still left it open as an attack opportunity for Voldy & Co., all without tipping their hand. What an absolute clusterf**k that was.
Lord Barinthus chapter 16 . 2/2
The chap should have ended along the lines of "So you agree I'm powerful? You agree to follow me? Then let's get to work." AND THEN HE REMOVES THE GLAMOUR. If Voldy knows who he is, why are we continuing with the charade? It will makes its way to the Ministry/public eventually. Gahhhh, I thought we were finally getting somewhere.
Lord Barinthus chapter 12 . 2/2
If the next several chaps include Umbridge being Umbridge and Harry just let's her, I may just lose my ever-loving mind.
Lord Barinthus chapter 11 . 2/2
I'm glad for the AN at the end of this chap, because all I could think was "Competence. He doesn't have to be an assassin, but could he at least be even slightly COMPETENT?"
Lord Barinthus chapter 10 . 2/2
Harry said he'd try to make inroads with Percy this time, then literally made zero effort.

And Dumbles has been removed from his offices AGAIN? This is reading like canon, not any kind of decent time-travel fic.
Lord Barinthus chapter 9 . 2/2
I hope at some point the Phoenix or Harry ream the public for being such cowardly sheep.
Lord Barinthus chapter 8 . 2/2
While a victory isn't fulfilling without a modicum of struggle first, I feel like they're being bloody idiots in how they're dealing with the Ministry. Oh, they're going to keep working on getting Fudge to see reason? You mean, they're doing exactly the same thing as last time that didn't work? Pull in Amelia! Gate crash a Wizengamot session! There are a dozen ways to deal with Fudge. Hell, Harry should just put him under the Imperius.
Lord Barinthus chapter 7 . 2/2
Between the two of them, they could have apparated to Voldy, given him the beat-down, and hopped him up on Draught of the Living Death until they secured the horcruxes. However, that wouldn't have left much room for drama, now would it? Lol
Lord Barinthus chapter 5 . 2/2
Why in Merlin's name would you handle Harry's finances that way? If Harry had worked with Dumbles to include a VERY handsome monthly stipend to the Weasleys as part of acting as his trustees/regents, that would make sense.

As it is, the entire wizarding world will see the destitute Weasley Family swindling a 12-year-old orphan out of his family fortune, even if that isn't the truth of it. And the way he's divvying it up, will he even have anything left for his own heir(s)?

I enjoy political/smart Harry, and he's acting FOOLISH. Share his wealth with his new family? Yes. Prop the vault door open to all and sundry? NO.
Lord Barinthus chapter 4 . 2/2
The Cruciatus is much too good for the dear Minister, unless he was held under for eternity.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 1/25
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
madval29 chapter 2 . 1/1
Harry just got an awful type of reprieve from answering about stunning Ron. Great chapter!
1,163 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »