Reviews for Time, Mr Potter?
NouvelleVoix chapter 2 . 7/22
What killing curse, exactly, mixed with the basilisk's fang? Because there was no mention of any avada kedavra...
BillBrink chapter 24 . 6/30
I've enjoyed the trip up until now. You lost me by making making Harry into Harrystein. Are the people from the village going to come with torches and pitchforks now?
Mikee chapter 1 . 6/29
Love this.! :-)

I imagine you've been told already, but on the off-chance you haven't ... there's a person on fanfiction who has stolen over 30 stories; this is one of them. She's using the name hazel7, if you'd like to check it out. I don't know how to report her thefts, so I thought I'd let the real authors know about it.
Hey, unless you're hazel7 - they've plagiarized this story and started posting it as their own. 3
darktardis.63 chapter 35 . 5/5
Very dark, definitely twisted, and way more violent than most fics I read... but absolutely amazing. Fantastic work.
darktardis.63 chapter 23 . 5/4
What... the everliving FUCK, Dumbledore?! Jesus fucking Christ on a tortilla! Why?! WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOUno, your motives were quite clear, but seriously WHY THE FUCK?!is horrifiedOkay... I'm going to read the next chapter now... Omg...
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 4/30
Hmmm with Dumbledore as manipulative as he is I'm not sure telling him everything was a good idea.
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 4/30
oops that's gotta hurt.
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 4/30
Wonder why it chose to drop him there? The Order of the Phoenix was pretty useless so having a win over it wouldn't have been hard to do.
langeline chapter 35 . 4/29
AWW... SO LOVELY! such a journey. more of a medium term epilogue please?
The Lady Rogue chapter 35 . 4/10
Fab story! A nice twist I the usual potter goes back in time malarkey.
666Neme666 chapter 35 . 3/26
You are such an amazing author, this story had been a pleasure to read from beginning to end. Thank you so much for writing it!
666Neme666 chapter 31 . 3/24
"The dormitory wall was completely shattered, and Harry was lying amidst the remains of a four-poster bed, with the ruined hangings smouldering gently. His chest was oddly concave, his ribs smashed in from the pulverisation spell." This part of the fic was burnt into my mind ages ago, when I first read your work. I can't express how amazing your fic is. It's just... Well, let's just say that the above mentioned part often comes to my mind when I think about great fanfiction that I've read. :)
TheChroniclerJon chapter 35 . 3/22
I have thoroughly enjoyed your tale, all the more when I learned at the end of your age. You have amazing raw talent, and I can only hope that in the years that have passed and will come that you continue writing and honing your gift. Well done.
hafiz.usman.tanveer chapter 32 . 3/17
one simple question. how does the dark lord not suffer from magical exhaustion? does his power and skill know no limits?
1,141 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »