Reviews for Time, Mr Potter?
Hogwarts Alum 53 chapter 35 . 5/18
I just discovered your story and i thank your for it was wonderful. I hope your life now so many years after you penned " THE END" is as rich and wondrous as your story! BRAVO.
Custos Lupus chapter 35 . 5/16
I am notoriously bad at reviewing at the end of chapters, lol. I just get into a story and forget to do it in my need to read the next one. That being said, I did enjoy this story. It has some funny moments and sad moments. Even moment that shocked the hell out of me. *cough* Harry being decapitated and dying *cough* It gets hard these days to find a story written in a way that hasn't been thought of before. I can definitely say I've never seen one with Harry being killed and turned into an infirius (spelling?). I don't think I've ever read anything you've written before, but after reading this I'm definitely going to take a look to see what else you've done.
Helene Nightfire chapter 35 . 5/4
I enjoyed it enough to read it all the way through. It was definitely a new concept so kudos for that success!
A bit violent for my taste but I skimmed through that when it got too much for me. Excellent action descriptions.
And a good job not making it easy for the characters but still remaining possible. First Evil Dumbledore that was also a sympathetic character that I can think of right now.
I’m really glad it had a ‘happy’ending for our favorite protagonists. Life has enough unhappy endings I feel our fiction needs to counter balance it some!
So. I had fun reading and thanks for sharing.
sneerypainter chapter 35 . 4/17
This was amazing. Truly one of the best, if not the best fanfiction I have read. You truly have a talent! Thank you for writing.
Mikemadrox chapter 15 . 4/11
fantastic.
Steven Carnell chapter 35 . 3/24
Excellent story. Well plotted, written characterised. Pity about the Beta, but you still dd a great job.
tommarvolo1248 chapter 1 . 3/19
You wrote a fantastic, professional-quality story that was captivating from start to finish. Thank you for sharing it with us
khaoticFlame chapter 35 . 3/17
i did stop after Dumbledore turned harry lol
cmfisher chapter 35 . 2/6
Wonderful story. I almost stopped reading after Dumbledore turned Harry but knew that I would keep wondering what happened. Thank you for a wonderful ending and great read.
why doesn't harry get Dobby to help feed his godfather, or better yet, bond with Dobby so he will keep his secrets?
Awesome story! I've read a lot of HP fics, and this one definitely has the best time travel set up AND the best battle scenes. Those battle scenes were extraordinary- I could actually picture what was going on. Well done!
Guest chapter 35 . 12/27/2017
wow. wow. wow.
amazing story, amazing plot, amazing characters, amazing AU, amazing fights, amazing emotive power.
you are a truly skilled writer.
God bless
RainyDayReader chapter 14 . 11/28/2017
Just found this story - awesome so far! I think there is an error is the sixth to last paragraph - just before the Aurors are transfiguring people into rocks, "the Auror commander talking to Voldemort"? Were they talking to Dumbledore?
Concolor44 chapter 35 . 10/28/2017
Marvelous! This story drew me through it at a truly dizzying pace. In particular, that FOUR-CHAPTER battle sequence was breath-stealing.

Time travel is a tricky thing to handle in literature, and I think you did, as they say here, a bang-up job. Kudos! Harry's reactions and plans and outcomes were all believable, or even logical in context. He did better than a lot of people would, thrown into such a mess.

Also, the various duels and other uses of spells seemed to make a lot more sense. Voldemort's command of Magic was especially compelling. Great work with his character! Thoroughly evil and self-centered to the core.

It's been my experience that HP fan-fiction is frequently superior to the source material. This story is a stellar example of that. You aren't quite up to "Methods of Rationality" quality, but then who else among us can equal Less Wrong?

This definitely goes into Favorites. Thank you so much for this outstanding contribution to the genre!

Con
Guest chapter 35 . 10/14/2017
I can't believe this story(in the best way possible) how can someone write like that? It's amazing
1,204 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »