Reviews for Starlight and Still Lakes
TheMegaAhaaaa chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I loved this! JenRuki are my favorite Tamers couple I too would have liked for Jen to join Ruki but whatever Still great!
rika4life chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
ROFL! LOVED IT! :) great job!
Sherin chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Can't log in for some reason.

Anyway, although it's been almost 10 years I had the urge to read digimon fic and I'm impressed with ur fic. The environment, the atmosphere and the mood was so romantic though too bad Henry/Jenrya didn't join in. XD
True2Momentai chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
To be honest, I read your story not out of interest, but because I was having a pre-exam stress. Somehow my brain went haywire, and I took an interest in Jenruki.

I gotta admit, though, you story might just convince me to like Jenruki. One-of-a-kind story, I must say. Well written, and definitely vivid. I could imagine Henry whimpering on the sight (?) of Rika being naked underwater. Moreover, I really like the way Henry thinks that Rika's toying with him. Confusing, yes, but that makes it interesting.

Aside from the strange prank that Rika did with Takato, the story's pretty much reasonable. Although it seems that Rika is OOC, it's basically explained by the passing years. I actually like it when Rika is portrayed as a seductive girl. Breaking out of people stereotypes of her, I believe.

In conclusion, the best story that I've ever read. And who knows, maybe you'll be seeing me writing Jenruki stories (that is, after the exams T.T)
Pandaren-storyteller chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
WoW... just wow. O-o! Very nicely executed. I'm not much of a digimon reade, but I must admit that this has caught my attention! 5 stars and 2 thumbs up. Wish I could give a reward for giving an entertaining read in this gloomy day of mines. I enjoyed it greatly! thank you for the fic *bows respectfuly*! See ya! 3 and nice job once more!
ruff1298 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
This is five star writing. Way better than mine, and I pleasure to read. A rare gem in a see of decent fics for Digimon. Any other phrase or sentence I can think of that says "Wow, this was awesome." Great job.
E.S. Simeon chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
This is a bit odd on the part of the characters, but it is a few years ago and much development has occured, so it's fine. Certainly this is a move from the normal ideas around the site and I think that it is nicely done because you managed it very well.

The conversation with Jenrya and Ruki is quite in-depth and that sort of just adds a new dimension to their characters and in a way puts their character quite nicely together. Again, the OOCness is justified with the powerful use of the time setting and the desired effect of the conversation made everything quite smoothly, good work.
twiinklestar chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Wow, this is definately getting added to my favorite stories list. Very, very well written. Awesome job! I think I'm starting to like this paring. I only wish that Henry would have gone in too ;)
Black Licorice Addict chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Wow. Very well written and descriptive. A hint of romance. It's always nice to find more of those in Rika/Henry pairings. Loved it.
Frozen Twins chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Can't really see Rika doing that, or at least not to that extent. Really don't want to know what was going through your head when you wrote this. Another thing that confuses me is the fact that your doing a Henry-Rika... I mean honestly... out of all the pairings you've hinted at so far, they've all been cannon. (Rukato, Taiora are both Cannon with Somato and Jerkato and Ryuki...Daikari... not so much)

I really don't like Henry-Rika's just for that fact, still the style was fairly intersting, but I definitely think that Henry is pretty OC here. As well as Rika. Anyways, later

Frozen Triplets

Betamon X

Gomamon X

bobbyneko chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
aww, youre so mean to poor Henry. I think this is a great pairing though. The discussion about the lights seemed a little out of place, but it fit to Henry's character, if not Rika's (normally i'd assume that Rika would accuse him of thinking about pointless things before answering quite thoroughly, but alas the blessing of fanfiction allows for every situation and interpretation of one's character to be credible.)

anyways, good job overall!
Crazyeight chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Very, very, very odd. Thoughtful and contemplative like your last one, but...well, as you pointed out, it's different from what you've done before. Still odd on a number of levels, mainly with Rika swimming in the nude, never mind the mention of the story of Rika and Renamon kidnapping Takato and Guilmon for the purpose of a 'marriage' prank. Very un-Rika/Renamon like . Interesting interaction between Rika and Henry I should think, and seems pretty IC of both of them given their circumstances and their age (development of personalities mainly, though I still find it difficult to believe that Rika would involve herself in the fashion world. Business...yes, but fashion? Weird). Aside from that I can easily imagine Henry going out and thinking about something like the difference between technological light and natural light. It adds a certain perspective to the world when you really think about it.

A good, if odd story overall. 'Till next time then. Later.