Reviews for Playing with the Bloodied Hands
GogglesAndVideoGamesOhJoy chapter 7 . 2/4/2010

KInda fast-paced and edgy, but good overall.
EmoBirdKid001 chapter 5 . 1/24/2010
This is a great story. I love the yaoiness in this one. This one is 1 ota 100. I like this one alot.
Naachan'sredhead chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
are your titles the name of evanesence songs?

wow, three words huh? its like a freaking speech for gaara_

like the fic!
Heiwajimanon chapter 4 . 12/3/2008
Okay.

It's been so long and...

I really have to let this out.

Kay?

*Took a deep breath*

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

Need I say more?
Lyrissa chapter 7 . 8/8/2008
ok lisen hoe i just took 45 min. to fin this agen and you have not updated at all! your a pain in the ASS!
Heiwajimanon chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
T T;

It's Cassie again!

Please update!

This is my all time favourite Naruto Fanfic.
CarrotMuffinSandwiches chapter 7 . 6/19/2008
Awh, such a great story! You really should keep it up!

I love Sasuke and Gaara's relationship in this. So... different from the other SasuGaa's you see on this site. XD ITACHI! Muahahahaha... Sorry.
chibisansempei chapter 7 . 5/25/2008
Oh my gosh! It's Awsome. More! ... Please.
Lolita Lilyette chapter 7 . 5/24/2008
XD

This story, totally and completely rocks my socks to Mars. At the point that I was about to fall asleep sitting up, I read this, all the way to the end of the updates, and I love it.

:D Looking forward to another update!
Daisuke Uchiha chapter 7 . 5/8/2008
Me likey this fic! It's so effing funny. I hope you up date it soon.
Lyrissa chapter 7 . 5/7/2008
omg i love it i hate u i wish it was a full story i cant wait a week for the next chapter this is bull lol...I LOVE IT... i love the thinks from are school also like the 7 min to each class and the 2 towns and all that poop
Mellolicious chapter 2 . 5/6/2008
I forgot to mention that I adore the fact that you refer to him as raven. I think it fits perfectly. The eyes, the bird like hair...most suiting
Mellolicious chapter 7 . 5/6/2008
I never know what to say after I read a new chapter of this story. (I mean this review in its entirety in a completely positive way) It isn't ridiculously elaborate, nor does it have a SUPER thick plot, it isn't soaked in detail, it isn't written in what I would call a particularly "unique" writing style (all things that I find add to / or make a story stand out) But despite that it still ranks up there with stories that embody the aforementioned things. It makes vivid imagery, I feel the writing style, the dialogue and personalities, match the characters perfectly, and form a sort of understanding of them in my mind. And it is def one of those stories that you feel, does that make sense? You know when you are reading and you want to savor it but at the same time you have this sense of urgency to complete every last word, then you finally get to the end, and are left disappointed, solely by the fact that there are no more words to devour? Is this making sense at all, I am so freakin odd. I guess what I'm trying to say is that although it does include aspects that are unique, the storyline and general content are not something that I would usually find so ridiculously enthralling :Blush: Well maybe some chapters,:Blush: ... My God I'm a rambler...Shutting up now (I swear I am not on crack) :o)
Missy chapter 6 . 4/26/2008
Really like this story,keep going!(maybe)have sasuke hate his bro cause he's done this b4?(maybe) to sasukes 1st love?either way please continue story.
Kyoto Yuki chapter 6 . 4/20/2008