Reviews for Fallen Future:: I ::The Path Of Shadows
dip dop mall cop chapter 22 . 5/26
honestly i would probably take siri out of the equation all together. your writing is excellent and the story here is wonderful but i feel like writing the romance part into it was just a little unnatural. it just doesn't quite go with the flow. other that, the chapter was pretty good.
MaryKenobi chapter 23 . 12/8/2012
great story! liked it so much that not have anything else to say except to say q was "great"! I found you because of a comment you made on another story I'm also watching (Here I Go Again) will now monitor its another story (Fallen :: Future :: Probation II). added to my favorites!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/29/2012
So, this just made me crack up a bit.

For the most part, your writing is excellent, and well thought out. But, every so often, a pesky typo gets in... and occasionally gets repeated.

Consider the following:

Jango smiled, "Good, thank you." He said "That is the worrier's way; the Mandalorian way."
"Good bye Jango." he said, then in Mandalorian tradition, he said "Die well worrier!"

I'm pretty sure you meant warrior, as in fighter. But, the mental image of the worrier's way being the warriors way is... hilarious, coming from Jango. For Obi-Wan, it might be true - he did make a fine worrier and warrior both... but Jango? Or, even sillier, Anakin?

Overall, you're doing fine. But worrier/warrior and defiantly/definitely are definitely pairs to watch out for. Then again, I found this kinda late... so you might already have figured this out on your own. Either way, it's all good.
chibi heishi chapter 23 . 8/30/2012
...brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. And I can hardly wait to read the next one.
julzdagger88 chapter 23 . 3/17/2012
Great story! Obi-wan is such a cool bad guy! I'm excited to see where you'll take this! Thanks!
lilydipper chapter 22 . 11/19/2011
Good story!
kyjori chapter 23 . 8/30/2011
Omg... BRILLIANT! I wonder if Darra will be Obi-wan's apprentice. Oh that would be great!
kyjori chapter 18 . 8/30/2011
brilliant brilliant brilliant!

I love a dark obi-wan.

I am actually in the midst of writing my own story that features an Obi-Wan who fell to the dark side )

I hope it is just a meager 1% good as your story so far!
kyjori chapter 8 . 8/30/2011
i love this story so far. thank god it is completed. or if its multipart, i hope there is more...

will padme be in this story? i love obidala )

not that is important. holy crap your story is awesome )

i love how obi-wan shows no mercy.
CosmicEssence chapter 23 . 4/13/2011
This fiction is very good, and I certainly enjoyed it. From beginning to end lol :D

There were quite a few grammtical errors and that was probably the biggest downfall for me as some of them were quite annoying.

But overall I have to say I liked this one. QuiGon, Siri (even though ive never really liked her), Ani and Obiwan were excellently done. Of course Sidious was perfect and it was nice to see a more active Jango...did like the relationship between them that you showed.

I think the realisation by Jinn over who their mysterious temple attacker was was one of my fav moments, as well as when others found out. Ken's viewpoint, and your description of his anger and his fights were all favs (even though the fight scenes were a lottle difficult to follow sometimes, they werent so overly detailed that I felt it was altogether essentially to completely follow them step for step), Anakin's reversal of moments wherein he stabs him I'm betting in pretty much the same place as he did huh? was good and just the general trying to come to terms/what if's and what to do's with the notion of IF Ken couldn't become Obiwan again were delightful to read. Sorry I'm a bit of a stickler for these types of fics (and more) but betrayal of close friends/family has always got my excitement pumping(though lol not when it happens to myself of course! :P).

Erm, have to admit I expected the apprentice causing trouble (as read in the Probation summary) would be Anakin but I think I prefer that its not...naughty girl (?) not supposed to 'avenge'.

oh yeah and in chapter 17 of your author notes you say 'he could still fall to the dark side', I'd say he already has, hasn't he? ANYWAY...i'm sure ive missed something, ill remember when i reread this, cause for sure i will lol, so thanks for the read and ciao for now!
jason knight-gallen marek chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
first thing qui gon jin is the one that died and obi was the one 2 train anikan
Darth Keyara chapter 23 . 2/20/2010
I loved it! It would have been awesome of Obi-Wan/Ken was Darth Sidious's apprentice. Another thing, I would have liked it if Obi Wan/Ken was on the Dark Side a bit longer.
Jacen200015 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Oh, this is an idea. I wonder how i missed this one :)
Theta23 chapter 8 . 11/25/2009
aw. y CANT u make anakin die? someone recognisable who isn't obi-wan OR yoda has to die! lol
Theta23 chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
Can u make qui-gon fall in2 despair an join th dark side an then yoda kils him an he is reunited with obi-wan thn thy come bak 2 life? please? pretty please?lol