Reviews for Frozen
YurieOfTheLair chapter 11 . 9/21/2010
I love how Jim ends up having to save his brother, shows that he's not as helpless as they think :D
lemonpig73 chapter 11 . 6/23/2009
Hey Mom!

I don't review very often but it doesn't mean that I don't like your fics. I love them! Great writing as usual.

I can't wait to read your next story.
Jake Caldefore chapter 11 . 6/21/2009
Hey Ma (can I call you that?).

I'm a bad person, not reviewing every chapter like I feel I should. I honestly love your stories. It's the only thing that's keeping this show and fandom alive. Doesn't it suck that ABC canceled it? I personally loved it.

Well, thanks for writing a great story, along with all your other ones. I'm sorry I have to cut this review short, as we're going to eat soon...

AUTHOR ALERT! BOO-YAH!

Keep writing (SERIOUSLY),

Jake
BP chapter 11 . 6/20/2009
eh, no big deal. I like the conclusion, though. Your dialog is always so witty.
Kasman chapter 11 . 6/20/2009
Its been a while coming, but that was nicely tied up.
Beth Pryor chapter 10 . 6/16/2009
Hey! An update! I've been away and didn't really pay attention to my emails, so I was especially surprised to see this one on there. Loved the part about "maybe just Merde." I'm a little upset with Trooper Nellie, though. I thought she was going to be the hero. Ah well, Rick Dunbar will do, if that's how it's gonna go.
Kasman chapter 10 . 6/7/2009
An excellently handled two chapters (sorry, I only just realised I hadn't reviewed 9 as well). I particularly like the way you had Jim putting together the accent and his fighting moves.
ashatan chapter 10 . 6/7/2009
Yay! Go Jimmy d'fghter! More PLease Mom?
Beth Pryor chapter 9 . 3/22/2009
Oh my gosh! Is this what we call dramatic irony, when the reader knows something that the characters don't? I feel like I should yell instructions at the computer screen, but they can't hear me!

So great to see an update, though. This one is really getting exciting and suspenseful.
ashatanii chapter 8 . 2/8/2009
Such a treat to have another chapter. I'm enjoying the way the Dunbar brothers are working together in the shed. I feel cold just reading it.

Jimmy on a snow mobile - bring it on. Where will Hank fit?
Kasman chapter 8 . 2/8/2009
Man, you've had a prolific few days. Liked this a lot. These Dunbars are a capable family, aren't they. :D
Beth Pryor chapter 8 . 2/7/2009
All this BJ inspiration today! I'm getting ready to post, too. But anyway, this one is about you. I'm really enjoying this story, the continued interaction between the brother and the way you've made your characters so interesting. Can't wait for that group hug, though.
ashatanii chapter 7 . 1/28/2009
Mom, this is riverting. Call in sick, take your annual vaccation, retire to write fanfic - or at least fed us more, more more! Um, please. Oops, manners failing, must try to hide fanfic addiction...
correo chapter 7 . 1/27/2009
I'm really enjoying your story. I'm glad you're updating it regularly. Your writing makes it easy to picture all the action. Thanks for writing this. I'm looking forward to more.
Beth Pryor chapter 7 . 1/27/2009
Mom,

You're writing a lot these days, huh? You're really quite a step above most of us here in your plot and character development. You really should dispense with us lot and make yourself some serious money off of this "hobby."

And we'll buy your books, we promise, if you'd just give us a little something like this every once in a while. Okay?

Beth