Reviews for Because
Arialies chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
QAQ Dickk... Dick! (cuddles and hugs him to death)

i cry. i cry manly tears. I CRY MANLY TEARS FOREVER.

Bruce is such a douchbag. DOUCHBAG. I HATE YOU, YOU UGLY UNCARING BAT! QAQ

Wonderfully written.

Brought out a lot of emotions. The pain, regret, the fall out, the loneliness... i could all feel it. The transitions? vivid. It all just plays out in my head. Like everything clicks to pieces. I love how well you could detail down feelings. Gosh... This is just exquisite. I cry. i cry many manly tears.
Nightingale Heartz chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
It's really true, Bruce does care about Dick in his own screwed up way.

I love this story, as well as many of your others. Especially since you really grasp Dick's and Bruce's relationship.
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
VERY GOOD . I heard it's hard for guys TO sat I love yiu UNder normal circumstances beimg raised in a convental home. VERy trie true to life it seems.
Princess613 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Why are the stories you wrote that I like through and through so much harder to find?
Shamrock Shannyn chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
I enjoyed this look into Dick Grayson's thoughts on his mentor/father. And Dick is right, Bruce would have went nuts long ago without him.
Soului chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
I kind of like how you've structured this. Kind of fractured with lots of afterthoughts and little blurbs mixed in. Lots of sentence fragments and stuff. Bad for grammar, but very suitable considering that we're basically operating inside Dick's head. Thoughts are always a bit abstract and fractured (we don't think in full sentences most of the time) and you captured that very well. Good job.
Cas chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Yeah, if I could give feedback that would help, I would, but it seems all I can say is: Good job! Don't you hate those reviews where all a person says is: MORE or GOOD JOB!

Well, more and good job.

Always love reading your stuff. You're smart, and it shows. :-) Makes the story more real.

Keep it coming.