Reviews for Haircuts
satoz chapter 1 . 1/18
:( awwwwwwwwwwwwww, poor jayne
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Omg, the references! Lol by the time we got there I'd forgotten all about the summary. Wonderful! Except the end ; p should have snapped up that offer double quick!
lygourd chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Spot-on characterization! I can really hear their voices when reading your dialogue. Lovely.
Willowbeone chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
thats so sweet and sad. kaylee couldve called him J :)
ideomania chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I always liked the idea that Kaylee's like this prized treasure to the whole crew and even tough ol' Jayne was sweet to her, it's nice seeing him all sweet and I can picture her bossing around the men (and getting her way as usual)...not sure if its adorable or a little sad that Jayne feels he needs to come with references when he starts a relationship. And I'm not completely sure that he's name is the only reason Kaylee turned him down (but it was a nice way).
Lost Kiwi chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
LOL, this story really made me smile. You write everyone so well that it's like an extension of the show (I know I've already said that in my review of The Misfortune, but what the heck, it's true!). Jayne can be so beautifuly earnest when it suits him, I'm glad you bring out this side of his character. Please keep writing more Serenity fiction - you have a new loyal reader here.
SerenitysBelly chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
I let out an audible laugh when Jayne offered up the references. He's just so big and awkward, I love him. You really did a great job here, Kaylee would be the one keeping those men well groomed. Kaylee's perfectly sweet here, even in her rejection of Jayne.
JayElem0 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Funny and a little heart breaking for poor Jayne! Loved it, thank you.
LFVoy chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Oh, this is sweet and makes me smile. Kaylee would be the one to offer haircuts, and also to try and let Jayne down as gently as possible. There are more than a few Jaylee/past references in Firefly and this is one of the backstories I like the best.