Reviews for Genocide Sunshine
UlquiSchiff chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
This story is so freaking amazing...I don't even know what to say...
I love Arrancar Orihime...and this story kinda made me cry...not as much as Grind, but enough...
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Damn Orihime died and now shes an Espada...
Jozern chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Absolutely brilliant.
Ragnarok chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Well. I wasn't expecting Orihime to be the dead one. Or the "Inoue" they were talking about to be Sora. I was especially surprised at Orihime being the Noveno.
Wow chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Just superb, so sad but so beautiful. It was chilling and almost eerie at the end; I just loved the sentence, "For Orihime Inoue, 150 years was indeed a long time."

A well-written story, it stands well as a one-shot too!
shikome kido mi chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
This is an awesome AU idea. You did a great job handling the reveal, up until the end I thought it was Aaronerio (which actually had me a little confused, since Wonderweiss had replaced Zommuri). It would be great to see more in this universe. And Orihime's low original form would make sense since hollows evolve by eating souls more than by innate strength (though hollows that even have the potential to turn into Adjuchas are exceptional even as Menos since they retain more will and drive than usual).

You nailed the personalities of all the minor characters quite well, too, with Don Kanonji, Barragan, and Keigo and even the teacher.

Also? Loli and Menoli as Orihime's Fraccion seems like the kind of sadistic thing Aizen would order, acting cheerfully unaware of the implications the whole time. Or hollow Orihime might be behind it and indulging her own sadistic streak I suppose.
iamnuff chapter 1 . 6/18/2009

words fail the awesome that is you.
Seiichi chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Didn't see that one coming, that's for sure.
Dustii chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Oh snap. This is just brilliant. I love how you alternated between the shinigami and arrancar, and especially how you tied Orihime's "150 years" bit back to Ichigo's in the beginning. I'd really look forward to an update, but I think this chapter is quite powerful even on its own.
Demeterr chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
O wow, this was good. In the beginning I had just thought that a character had died rather than become an Arrancar.
HK-Revan chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Nice. I was going...where is Orihime? And at the end was going...oh no...she's a shinigami? Then..she's dead? And then...OH!

I love the twist in the end.

Will you continue this? And also thanks to you, I think I'm going to write also if Orihime turned Arrancar story. It'd be...quite a ride.
AnonymousBadger chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
First I thought it was her in the grave, and then you tricked me! I love the extra twist at the end. First I was mourning her death and then I was kinda "No way!" Well written, in character, interesting, and descriptive. The only thing I had trouble with was the Spanish numbering. Took me forever to figure out Noveno was nine.

I look forward to another chapter!
wfac chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Another one of your great stories, I'll be waiting patiently for your next chapter.
Doctor Yami chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Wha... Who... Huh!
Gundam-Issac chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Completely awesome! Unexpected ending, with deceptive(but in a well hidden way)hints throughout.