Reviews for Man's Allotted Span
guest chapter 6 . 5/2
Please one more Story like this... its AWESOME! I love it
CommChatter chapter 6 . 8/28/2013
I have really enjoyed this series and I'm looking forward to reading more!
LadySerenity0000 chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
Man I'd love to read Sam's reaction to these 2 story's! *wink wink* lol! Great job! Hope to read more of these!
Ria Lucas AKA Xayian chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
Never thought I'd think of Dean as a fisherman of any type but you got me thinking of him that way, so I wouldn't mind it at all if you ever wrote a continuation to this hopeful saga. What do you say?

Awesome, awesome job!
Jordan chapter 6 . 3/6/2012
So, this is the second time I have read both "Land's End" and "Man's Allotted Span". I keep hoping that if I refresh the page enough, a third installment will appear. I love this series, and really do hope that you have plans to continue it. Dean fits in so well at sea, I think it would be cool to see how you write him as the skipper of the Sally.
ccase13 chapter 6 . 2/10/2012
It's nice to see Dean have a life outside hunting and he should tell Sam about it sometimes.
OverHereNow chapter 6 . 12/11/2011
i wa real not expecting to like this but i love this i love deadlyest catch and supernatural and they kinda blend you realy need to do one were sam goes with him please )
Airika hana chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
oh my gosh! this is awesome ive read them both, will there ever be a sequel ,like sammy see's dean on deadliest catch or something!...anyhoo your awesome i love a lotta your stories actually! go you!
saltkettle chapter 6 . 8/28/2011
Why are you so awesome? I ask you! Your portrayal of Dean is mesmerizing, and I can't help but hope that he can break free and finally be happy. At the same time, I want Sam to see him on TV. That would be an interesting experience.

I'm guessing you don't want to go AU, so that means that Dean has to devote his whole life to hunting, to the point where he ends up in Hell and sundry. I'm just so sad that there is nothing better in store for him.

Thanks for this beautiful story.
LycanSoul13 chapter 6 . 11/11/2010
I really enjoyed this story. It really gives insight to Dean's internal turmoil. He likes hunting, enjoys it even, but it's nice to see him doing something else that he likes and gives him personal satisfaction. Wish you could continue with this stories. Maybe a fic where they manage to kill the demon. One where John doesn't die and the apocalypse never happened. One where Dean does become the skipper of Gib's crew and on his off time he still hunts. One where Sam tries to find his way back to his brother after seeing him on that show, Deadliest Catch. I really do encourage you to keep on going with this. Both fics are fantastic, a third one would be in Dean's own words, 'awesome'.
Marakka chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
I love this series!

I'm wondering...do you have any plans to continue? like maybe a story about Dean leaving the hunt?
supergirl3684 chapter 6 . 4/16/2010
this was brilliant! I fell in love with the first one and usually I'm weary of sequels but I started to read and I think I fell more in love with this one! I have to ask: any chances of a 3rd? Please!
Death-Muncher chapter 6 . 3/8/2010
I've really enjoyed your whole Dean being a crab fisher thing. It's a very unique storyline.

In a random coincidence I stumbled upon your crab fishing stories right after watching The Perfect Storm. :P So I had all the right imagery when you were describing the environment. :P
jenelric chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Wow, this is just as awesome as the first story! I'm a bit sad that it's ended so soon, but it was awesome while it lasted. Thanks for the amazing read!
DeathSidhe chapter 6 . 12/8/2009
aw! So thats it? he just vies it up! damn that sucks ...stupid john & stupid supernatural creatures

..*sighs..poor dean..he should have gone for it ..ah well, it's a tragic waste of talent

It would be cool if like John or Sam saw Deadliest Catch on tv ..and they like saw dean and stuff..that would've been cool lol