Reviews for Disparity
SayonaraKuroi chapter 14 . 11/4/2014
Please Update!
ankwhat chapter 14 . 10/24/2014
This is a really great story. Pleas, please finish it.
Mashkai30 chapter 14 . 2/22/2014
Rin2015 chapter 14 . 1/12/2014
Azera-v chapter 8 . 8/7/2013
Please continue!
ichiberry-tan chapter 14 . 6/17/2013
Lunacii chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I'm addicted to it.
random2crazyness chapter 14 . 10/7/2012
OMG! I AM SO PISSED OFF! First reason, IT'S A CLIFF HANGER! Second reason, they were interrupted when it was just getting GOOD! And lastly, the people they were interrupted by was Inuyasha's PACK?! I mean for how F*UCKING long had Inuyasha been missing to them? 2 maybe 3 months and they are NOW coming here!? I am pretty sure that it would NOT take that long to hear of Inuyasha's presence in the castle. But still i cannot wait to see what'll happen with them being there and interupting their kissing scene and having inuyasha all emotional. seriously Inuyasha does NOT need this right now! and Sesshomaru seems pretty pissed! XD I just cant wait to see what'll happen!
P.S. I would just like to BEG that an update is coming soon because i cant help but notice that the last one was a year ago so PLEASE UPDATE SOON! DX I LOVE THIS! XD
random2crazyness chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
kyaaa! i totally luv it! XD
CrescentMelody chapter 14 . 5/20/2012
oh no! i so hate the interruption.

great job!
jina chapter 14 . 4/29/2012
sweet story, ha cute blushing Inuyasha , i love it, i cant wait to see Kagome's bashing, i hope Inuyasha will accept his UPDATE.
fiona chapter 14 . 1/27/2012
that was FANTASTIC, i love it, i hope Inyuasha will accept his brother and stay with him. PLEASE HURRY.
Kichou chapter 14 . 1/1/2012
Nice chapter. Update soon please.
secret25 chapter 14 . 12/24/2011
ugh! Well that didn't really resolve anything! And now Inuyasha's so called pack is here!

Can they please try to work this out first before dealing with the unruly bunch?

So the reason Sesshoumaru is keeping his distance is so that he won't be tempted right? But damn it I guess that's a hard one cause though Inuyahsa may need the release he might not be quite ready to face it quite just yet but damn how can they work this out? But either way they need to talk it out further!

I'll be waiting for the next chapter so please don't take too long! :D Thanks so much for the story! :D

secret25 chapter 10 . 12/23/2011
Yay! he's been given a chance woot woot!

So much angst but its finally starting to look brighter! And yeah little rin made possible if she hadn't been thre inuyasha would not have been so docile and Sesshoumaru would never have been given the chance to see Inuyasha's human side.

I can't wait for more and I know there are about four more chapters to go but unfortunately my head is killing me right now so i will have to wait till the pain subsides.,, i'm taking a nap now, till next ch!