Reviews for There Can be Only One
uwishuwerecool chapter 11 . 10/6/2011
more :P
dennisud chapter 11 . 4/18/2009
Well when Harry goes back to Hoagwarts the challenge will be to realistically blend the wand with the sword, and he has another sword he can use, Godric Gryffindor's!

Lets update soon!

dennisud chapter 7 . 4/18/2009
I think that the only critique I could say here is that your ignoring his magic! By blending the skills learned from duncan and his current skills with magic, maybe somehow adding his wand to a katana might make things much more... interesting!

dennisud chapter 5 . 4/18/2009
Love the cross here and I'm rally hoping Hermione's an immortal too. Can't wait to see how Duncon and Harry deal with the order Dumbles and eventually Voldy farts and his merry men.

fraewyn chapter 11 . 8/28/2008
He's trying something again?

Well, Ron never was the brightest out there, was he?

Cant wait for the next!
cancan227 chapter 11 . 8/23/2008
So, Ron is trying to push himself onto a girl again. What a pervert.
Study-In-Scarlet chapter 11 . 8/15/2008
Nice job here. I have seen a Harry Potter/Highlander story before somewhere on , but I don't remember what it was called. But this one's better.

If you like Highlander, you should also like this series of books by Diana Gabaldon. The first of the series is called Outlander. Try it!

Cheers!

Impius
J.D. Nicholai chapter 11 . 8/5/2008
Excellent story, I find the crossover concept amusing. Please continue it.
InsaneGiggles chapter 11 . 8/2/2008
i love your story its so awesome.
killroy777 chapter 11 . 7/26/2008
updates plox?
Jerrac chapter 11 . 6/26/2008
Not a bad start. I hope you finish, I don't think I have ever found a Highlander crossover that was finished... In any fandom... Heh.

Couple things to think about as you continue writing. First, watch your tenses. I noticed several paragraphs that went from third to first to third... Also, use commas a little more. There were several sentences that needed some. For example: "With cutlass in hand he tried to strike down Harry." Should be: "With cutlass in hand, he tried to strike down Harry." Basically, if you have a phrase that is modifying the subject/noun of the sentence, you need a comma after the phrase. Unless it is less than four words, at least I think. :D

Hmm... Also, as I think about it, the relationship between Harry and Hermione needs more work. Right now it doesn't have any depth. You just say that they fell in love, you don't show how/why they did.

Have fun!
blind-phoenix chapter 11 . 6/14/2008
excellent work. I hope it's not too long between drinks, as it were.
javacap chapter 11 . 6/12/2008
I really like your story. I hope that you post your other two crossovers soon.
thef00l2 chapter 11 . 6/4/2008
love the story! can't wait until the next chapter - nice cliffhanger there.. sounds like ron is trying to grope hermione again - hope he actually gets beaten down this timie.
AnimaLynx chapter 11 . 6/3/2008
This is a great story hope to see some more coming! -ALx