Reviews for Independent Study
Athexreh chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I love how it sticks woth the story line. very well written!
Renkin-chan chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Wow, this is a very intriguing idea! A very interesting read, I enjoyed it~! :)
PencilsLovePaper chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
You're a genius.

A literary genius.

Why aren't you out there writing epic books?
h31r0fd00m chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
... I love you.

Just kidding. But really this was an awesome story. It was so well written! It took me a couple times to figure out some things, since I'm not that smart, but this was just amazing. You kept both Tom and Zexion in perfect character and you managed to make the situation seem like it could actually happen in the games/novels.

Just... wow. Keep up the good work with your writing! I may have to give your other stories a look-through.
yllom21 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Wow, this story is amazing. Although I thought Zexion was stringing Tom along, I wasn't sure until the very end. This was written very well, and still I don't understand all of it. But that's a good thing. The charecters are written brilliantly. And the crossover was ingenious, as was the entire plot. Tying it all together is anoter brilliant thing you do. Well done, I truly enjoyed this one-shot.
Kako chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Wow, great crossover. At first I wasn't too sure I liked how you were writing it in third person present tense, I figured past or first person would flow better but as I got used to it I really liked how well it set up the emotions and dialogue, and I love the idea of comparing Nobodies and Heartless with Horcruxes (and I am a huge Tom Riddle fan, too )

Your story also had a few funny moments, and I thought everyone was very believable and in-character. I was a bit confused and intrigued at the end though, how Zexion told Tom that Nobodies aren't capable of human emotion, but Zexion seemed to be experiencing doubt or regret when he spoke about trust, and all of those are human emotions.

Again, great little fic. Keep up the great work!

kitsuneasika chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
I got here from the link you put on khffrants, and-wow. This was amazing, and very well formatted. I love your Zexion to death, and for some reason, the bit where you mention Tom would probably be an even stronger Nobody then Xemnas was my favorite bit-I could see that.
EllipsisAddict chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Um, I got here from the link you posted on ffrants, and - wow. Just wow. I think this is the first KH/HP crossover I've read that really WORKS. And I like your Zexion infinitely better than the emo woobie so much of fandom seems to think he is. Great job!
de yaten chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Oh, wow. I don't even like Harry Potter (I've got movie knowledge and some of the books) all that much, but I couldn't stop reading this. You made Tom and Zexion both very, very captivating... I loved your Zexion very, very much. I liked that he fed Tom's curiosity - I loved Tom in this, too, even if I'm not entirely familiar with his character aside from the 2nd book. I also loved that Zexion touched on the loss that a Nobody feels, and questioned Tom's notion that immortality would be worth giving feelings/your Heart up for.

Anyway, I'm sorry this review was kind of rambling - but this was an excellent crossover and I hope you write more Kingdom Hearts stuff in the future! :)
Empatheia chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Holy crap. Epic crossover is epic.

The concept is brilliant, the execution equally so, and I'm pretty sure I haven't blinked in fifteen minutes. *_*

Definitely one for the favourites list. Well done.
Aiffe chapter 1 . 4/1/2008

I want to say something more intelligent than this, but...

You took a simple joke from someone who knew nothing of Kingdom Hearts (He turns people into books? Lawl Zexion/Tom Riddle OTP) and made it into something I could ship like burning. The prose is just so gorgeous, the characterizations subtle and powerful... Yeah. Said it all with "Guh."

And also "Unf."
Blaze Moonlight chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
This was an excelent story. Tom/Zexion had never occured to me before now but I am actually quite intriuged by it, i fyou were to ignore the fact that they are from two completely different series' it is almost plausible. This was excelenty written and the way they you portrayed the characters was excelent.
Anon. 3 chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
I'd never thought about the possibility of a Harry Potter/KH crossover (well, at least, not a serious one), but you made the Tom-Zexion interactions completely in-character and beautifully written. I especially like how Zexion is fully in control, even when Tom thinks he has the upper-hand (Yorkshire pudding, during the sex).

Oh, /oh/, I know that this wasn't the main focus of the story, but I absolutely loved the Zexion-Xigbar/Ienzo-Braig hints during the last part; the past trust, and the way that Xigbar is so contrasted to Tom (in a more favourable light) - the lightness, the carefulness and the non-coercive touches. M
Pikachumaniac chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
E, me likey.

I like how everything fits, in both timelines. And how in a way, it really adds to them both, filling in the how's and why's that were never really explained (particularly in Voldy's case), as well as adding interesting details to the characters themselves. The dynamics between the two were interesting too, the entire small competition between the two. It's probably made more interesting by the fact that they're actually more equal, and there isn't just one person who knows all. It defines their 'relationship', and almost makes me wonder if Zexy really might have made an 'attachment' even though it's theoretically impossible.
Fate Defied chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Your word usage and description absolutely astounded me. I felt like I was actually there in the story! It was exceedingly captivating, and I could not stop reading it.

Your portrayal of both Tom and Zexion had me amazed. You pictured Tom exactly how I picture him to be- dominating, always looking for information, cunning, deceptive, etc. You wrote him very well.

As for Zexion, his paradox of behaviors was very different from other stories I've read. He was passive, yet strong in his beliefs. I liked that. I also liked how he played along with Tom, and kept feeding that curiosity. That sounds like something Zexion would do.

Anyhow, this one-shot of yours has put me in a very good mood. I loved how you wrote it, and I think I'm going to go check out more of your works. You obviously have a knack for writing. Thank you for your wonderful contribution to the fanfiction world. See you around!

~the White Raven