Reviews for The Five Stages of Grief Four Down & One to Go
WalkerTRngr chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
I loved it! Great job!
ilovegsr chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
You know, I think a lot of us GSR fans went thru these same 5 steps when Sara left in some form or another. I hate to admit it but I am so wrapped up in these characters that I did. Nice story, thank for writing and long live GSR.
anneruhland chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
loved this. Sick Grissom is still sexy too. anne
JellybeanChiChi chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Very nice. I loved the visualization of him at home and in the bedroom.
22114 chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I really liked your portrayal of what he's going through. As for acceptance, I hope he accepts Sara leaving. She did what she had to do, and she did it for both of them... And when she returns, he's had time to process everything and is ready to welcome her back with open arms :)

Hope everything's fine with you.

Have a great day!

Veronika
bordercollie chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
This is so how it could happen! Great work :-)
ishotsherlock chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
ah poor sick grissom.

AKE:D
Moo Marie chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
I really liked that one. I liked the examples showing his progress through the stages of grief. Very nice.
sprat chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Great chapter
csifan2694 chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
its really good.

viki
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
That's sad...and it really works with the previews-

Grissom in a robe with the flu is so pathetic! Thanks for

a great "what if?"!
MSCSIFANGSR chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
as someone who just recently got over the flu, you captured perfectly the pure agony of what i felt...great job!

:) chauncey
coldtoes chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Great wee story!

I understood your subtle hint; go me! LOL

4 stages still to go; poor Grissom.

Once again, really good fic.

Can't wait for 8x12 now :P
kiritambo chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Nononono, no acceptance on his part! Never ever! I'm gladyou left his reaction to that stage completely out (lol, you're just as good as the writers: they don't show us everything regarding GSR either - just hints here and there).
Flo1804 chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Great job...as always...angsty for sure...(but not as much as Paradise Found..you nearly killed me with this fic !)

I hope we will never see on screen Grissom reach the 5th stage, i.e. acceptance : denial, anger, depression are normal feelings considering what he's been through...But Sara is not dead, she just left..

I cross my fingers that TPTB/writers will finally (after some angst/drama) a happy GSR ending...Thanks !