Reviews for Teasing
jacob-lover-eleanor chapter 2 . 6/7/2009
This story is soo good - keep up the good work and yes you should definetley right another chapter...!

Dear Mary-Sue chapter 2 . 5/22/2009
Nethead97 chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
not that is a great dream to have!
Nethead97 chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
wow that was kinda hot!
Alan4Missy chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
Good story...can't wait to read the next one.
pupp63 chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
YES i SO do want another chapter. that would be ausome... :D
ikky fish chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
I definitely want more. That was mellow and sexy and in the world of Bella and Edward, completely believable. More of your wonderfully tantalizing chapters, for all us Twilighters out there who have been left as horny as Bella with Edwards ‘Teasing’
Tammy7512 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
WOW ... that was good ... keep up the great writing!
hottygurl7 chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
Carry on... please :D lol.. Great story!
Hoot-Hoot-Ashie chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
I vote for more :)
TheFanFicGiant chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
ITs really good and thought out I think you should keep going!
Chaos Pg chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
more more more!
dariachenowith chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
Better late than never, here's my review:

I really like this story, short as it is (it's been a while, but do you intend to write another chapter some time?), I would even go so for to call it awesome :) Certainly wants me to forget there ever was a forth book, ahem. Anyways, great work! Your writing style and vocabulary don't out you as a non native speaker, and I can tell from my own experience that it gets better with every single novel or chapter you write!

Thanks for the story, and a wave over the border from snowy Austria!
Cleverly.-.Insane chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
Oh my gosh, i loved it.

I love how there relationhip moves so fast. like i kept wishing to happen in the real book!

I love all of your other stories to.
auds chapter 2 . 1/9/2009
i love your writing you are relly good. im sitting on my bed reading this to my friend who has an intense robert pattinson/edward obssesion and youre making her really happy hahah!

write more!