Reviews for 154: The Revival of Spade
WiccidKaye chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
hey Vanguard1!

UPDATE THE DAMN STORY!

I LIKE TO READ IT BUT I'VE READ ALL THTA YOU HAVE!

also, where've you been on RvB?
WiccidKaye chapter 5 . 8/27/2008
heh..nice job, man..I'm glad I finally got around to reading it
Nuh chapter 5 . 6/24/2008
Well that's funny. Spade was so excited to meet the RvB guys. Now they're pissing him off. xD
Nuh chapter 4 . 6/18/2008
Wow. That was freaking awesome! The humor's good, and the characters are fitting to their personalities. You deserve more reviews, seriously! :D

Hmm...But some of this sound kinda familiar. :)

Poor Sarge. "Leslie"? XD Well, at least Spade's getting along well with the RvB guys. I'm surprised none of those jerks/idiots tried to treat him like a rookie.
Nuh chapter 3 . 6/15/2008
lol. Hey, this is pretty good stuff. Spade being Grif and Sister's cousin was a bit of a twist that I didn't expect.

There is only one thing that I noticed. The RvB guys seem a little too (if possible) physically abusive to one another. I understand Sarge striking Grif and Donut, on Sarge's orders, shooting Grif. But when Church hit Tucker, it seemed kinda strange. Church is one to insult people, but not hit. And Grif would more likely to be lazy than hostile. But you definitely got his sarcastic side down!

All in all, this was really good. The storyline and grammar is great. I hope to see another chapter soon. Keep writing!