Reviews for Three Years and Two Weeks
annasayshi1 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
I was feeling sad the other day and came back to reread this story, and I just wanted to leave a quick review to say how much it cheered me up (despite making me cry) and how much I enjoyed it. You write these characters so well, and describe their reactions so convincingly, that it feels like having the show back again. I would really love to read more and see Danny and Mary catching up and Danny starting to move on.

I don't want to hound you - I know people have lives :) But if and when you get the time, it would make me so happy to have more chapters (and eventually an ending) to read!
twinklegura0503 chapter 5 . 9/21/2009
this is a fantastic story! i can see everything! you seemed to have nailed down each character's reactions, conversations , etc. it's perfect. it appears it's been a while since you were last on here but i would LOVE to see some additional chapters to this. i think you could take this story many different directions. this is a great way to calm the crave to wanting a decent ending to the series. i would love to see how ed could be worked into the story...althought i have a feeling you may already know how. )

thank you for sharing your story. look forward to future chapters.
catgurl83 chapter 5 . 5/13/2009
I just found this story and really like it. Id love to see it finished.
TruLuv chapter 5 . 3/22/2009
Oh my God, you absolutely have to update this story! I've fallen in love it, especially since Mary's returned. I've always been a Mary/Danny fan and I would love to see where you take this! Pretty please with a cherry on top, update again soon.
annasayshi1 chapter 5 . 9/20/2008
Wow, this story is just amazing! The characters' emotions and expressions come across so well in your writing, it's like watching the show. You describe the situations beautifully - there were so many moments, especially in this chapter, when I was almost crying. And I like all the little moments between Danny and the other characters, and with his son: you really get the feeling of family. This is absolutely lovely, I'm really looking forward to reading more!
WildfireLover chapter 5 . 9/3/2008
Its sad but really good! Can't wait for the next update!
chamblau chapter 5 . 8/30/2008
This is one of my favorite stories. I can't wait until the next chapter is up. You can feel the emotions from all the characters and you bring their personalities to the story. Keep up the great writing.
Jenmm31 chapter 5 . 8/21/2008
This is a great story! It's very well written.

I love how Sam was at the mall, lol.

Keep up the good work and update sonn!
CheapChristmasTrash chapter 5 . 8/12/2008
This chapter was ever so good. I thought you captured the characters perfectly, and you conveyed Danny's grief and exhaustion very believably. It was incredibly sad, though, especially those scenes in the hospital - when I got to, "How could I ever give the baby away? It's Delinda's baby", I cried. All of it was so well written, and just heartbreaking.

I liked that you had Sam come in to give Danny the talking to he needed - you got her brusque attitude just right, as well as showing just how much she cares about Danny and his son.

And Jacoby is still adorable, even when he's having a tantrum :)

I'm really enjoying this story, and I can't wait to read more. I have to say I prefer Mary and Danny as just friends, but either way I'm very interested to see how she fits in.
ILoveObi-Wan chapter 5 . 8/9/2008
Can't tell you how much I love Danny and Jacoby. Danny's grief is very believable. My sister lost her husband a few years ago and I see a lot of her in Danny.

Love that Mary and Danny are reunited. I wonder how you will handle the fact that she should still be wanted by the police? I have to admit I hope you don't go the romance route with Danny and Mary. I like then as best friends, not lovers. Then again if it's well written I will not complain.

Hope for more soon!
Lizzie1211 chapter 5 . 8/9/2008
Yeah, they finally meet again. I can't wait to see what you have in store for them.
nbclasvegasfan chapter 5 . 8/6/2008
How Cute! I love that little boy lol. Great work, I can't wait to see how Jacoby reacts with Mary. Update soon.
Sarcastickay001 chapter 4 . 7/17/2008
Aww, awesome story. A little sad on the first couple chapters but turned into an amazing story. Can't wait for the next update. :)
SassySnow1988 chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
Hi there! First off I really like the direction you're taking this story. I am an adamant Danny-Mary fan, in fact I stopped watching the series entirely when Nikki Cox and James Caan left the show. I hate Danny-Delinda stuff so I would really love to see an update and how Danny will react to Mary returning, and how Mary was able to return w/o getting arrested.

So update soon! Bye!

Sassy18
Angelgirl0910 chapter 4 . 7/11/2008
hey just wanted to say that i'm loving the storyline. unlike many of the readers i am a mary and danny fan. i was heartbroken when the creator of the show didn't continue the love story. anyways, i just hope that you continue with the fic and i can't wait to read the next chapter.