Reviews for Turnabout Confusion Part II: All The King's Horses
Intelligent Magic chapter 6 . 5/18/2015
This was a brilliant pair of stories, very nuanced, I was particularly impressed with how you made all of the characters multi-dimensional and not at the expense of any others. It is a very under reviewed story, so this is just something to show my appreciation for the nice afternoon reading your stories has given me.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/9/2014
I'm glad this wasn't an overly sweet ending, but that made it all the more wonderful. You have a great sense of pacing in these stories, word flow's brilliant, and your writing of conversations is a breath of fresh air. None of that constant, "he said" then "she said" nonsense over and over.

Anyway, keep up the great work, cheers!
FlameOfIllumination chapter 6 . 4/3/2014
I love this for reasons I can't even articulate so early in the morning.
Wicked Wonder chapter 6 . 11/25/2011
Wow, I marathonned through both stories today, and what a ride. So glad I was so far out of the popularity contests that this seems like a really messed up nightmare. I liked how Daria and Quinn wrapped up everything and how they recognized that power corrupts and that actions have consequences.
agentsleek chapter 6 . 8/19/2010
This story was excellent. I was directed to it from TV Tropes, and it is quite possibly the fan fiction I've ever read, and I pretty much only read stuff that's been recommended by TV Tropes. Even then, I'm still very particular. But the plotting, pacing, and characterization were all top-notch. I especially enjoyed the fleshed out side characters, especially Andrea and Upchuck(!). Also, the Morgendorffer women are a force to be reckoned with. Great story. Keep writing.
Angelfirenze chapter 6 . 8/1/2010
Again. A masterpiece to behold. A few typos and other minor errors, as I've said, but this was amazing. BRAVO.
Angelfirenze chapter 5 . 8/1/2010
I...as far as I'm concerned this saga was the OTHER movie, the uncut one that didn't make broadcast.

But...as a Trent/Daria shipper, I have to say that you made Daria/Taylor very appealing. Dastardly so.

And you made Evan into more than a one-hit wonder, himself. And Quinn now being a three-dimensional person! So much bravo to be had.

But you...Mack...Jodie...*wails* Mack running away like that, I have to say, was cowardly in my book, but other than that, this is a fridgetting masterpiece, even though you turned O'Neill into a complete toady.

Hooray for DeMartino maintaining his ethics all this time after all this torture! Again, bravo!

*goes to save the rest of this to my SD card*
Angelfirenze chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
Holy crap. It might just be my complete social ineptitude, but this is so complicated I feel like I'm watching an entire season of Fullmetal Alchemist just from reading one chapter! Bravo, yet again!
Charles RocketBoy chapter 6 . 7/17/2010
This (and the preceding fic) was EPIC. Lots of twists, lots of cunning but logical plotting, and lashings of lovely angst and moral dilemmas, and a well-deserved, fist-pumping victory at the end of it all. Lovely!
Harley McCoy chapter 6 . 6/6/2010
An addicting read. I couldn't stop I read through both parts. I'm saddened to see it finished as I'd love to see it what happens next. So many twists and turns, from O'Neill being Li's partner in crime to being executed in Rio, and of course, all the rollarcoaster effect of Quinn and everyone battling the social system of Lawndale. While the ending wasn't unicorns and rainbows, I'm glad. It was very fitting, realistic, but giving hope to readers that better things are on the horizon for our favorite characters. Awesome job!
Professor Wolfsbane TPT chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
I read both parts of this fic on the Outpost Daria site, and I have to say, I loved it.

The deep feeling of dread I got in the pit of my stomach around Tuesday in part one, (We All Fall Down), I've never felt before when reading a fanfic. That can only come from good writing; you know things are gonna turn sour, but you can't stop reading.

That's what your fic did to me.

I also loved the portrayal of High School politics at they're worst, as I know full-well just how cruel teenagers can be, having gone through some bad experiences in High School myself.

Although, the bit with O'Neil being one of the bad guys, and getting his throat cut in Rio was a bit much...

Still, no other fanfic has given me that feeling of dread. And I have to say, I loved it.

I also liked a couple of your other fics... "One Step Forward" and "Lie! Lie! My Daring!", although they didn't affect me in the same way as "Turnabout Confusion".

Plus, when I was looking in for your page so I could write this review, I was also about to find a link to a site where I brought all five seasons of Daria on DVD, so THAT was a nice little bonus which I have to thank you for. ;)

You Rule!
eltf177 chapter 6 . 4/28/2009
Wow, what an ending! Good to get some closure on things like Zoe/Taylor, Daria/Taylor and Mack/Jodie, the fate for O'Niell, Helen's crytpical talk with Riordan and the final downfall of Sandi Griffin. Still curious to know just what Li had on the Superintendent but that's really not important.

Looking forward to your next story!
eltf177 chapter 5 . 4/7/2009
Thanks for the quick update. So Li folded and it looks like O'Niell got away.

Will there be a conclusion to this story? Maybe DeMarco becoming Principal.

Great story, looking forward to more from you!
eltf177 chapter 4 . 2/17/2009
A long wait but well worth it! And a lot of secrets out in the open now, with more to come!

What will Friday bring? Let us know soon!
Serena-Truncks4-ever chapter 3 . 2/16/2009
wow awesome fic i'm a little confuse but i'm enjoying this fic can't wait to read more