Reviews for Breakfast of Champions
ijustwannasay chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Positively lovely. Kind of heartbreaking as well but then again, Zeris(th) during Crisis Core is always bittersweet to read about only because I think about the tragic death that is to come and how they won't live happily ever after as they so deserve.

*out of gloom mode* This was a really sweet piece!
aisacchan chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Zerith so sweet! I loved this
aichioluv chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
you're just like jounetsu no hana from the ffx-2 community. you simply create fics out of mundane things in life.

keep going :)
Luddles chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I was astonished to find that I had not left a review for this. Well, this has been one of my favorite Zack/Aerith fanfics for such a long time. It's so sweet, makes me want some cake, and Zack is just adorable in that he would rather stay with Aerith than go to work. It's almost worthy of being called a fluff overload, but there is no way I could have too much of this. It is, in a word, excellent!
Dragon Aurora chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Refreshingly sweet and just the dose of AeriZack I was looking for. Amazing, pure and simple.
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Aw, so sweet.
MissDoeEyes chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
That was cute! Excellent job!
Sir Edward chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
This is a wonderful story! I love the way you wrote them both. Captured all their character to a T. And I could almost see this happening as a cut scene (for a new FF7 game, if they ever make another one).

Keep up the great work,

*Sir Edward*
akidura chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
This is cute! Keep writing more Zack/Aerith fic, will ya! :)
Zydureito chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
that was really cute!

awesome little trivia with the castella cake :3

i want to taste one now :c

really well written.. i enjoyed reading your work!

keep it up!
Lunatic Belle chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
aww that was so cute, i wish there was more ;)
RebirthOfAshes chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
I love your FFVII one-shots! So cute! *Favs*
danastarry chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
x.x! This is amazingly cute...And I love Zack/Aerith...You captured Zack's personality very well, I think. I could picture him doing everything, saying everything...Very very nice :D
totallyloud chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
so cute and sweet! x)
xoRaining Diamondsox chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
This was utterly fantabulous. I've just recently fallen in love with this pairing, and I haven't even played the game yet (I've just seen snippets of it).

You write them /so/ well. Again, I don't know what their characterizations are like (well, except maybe for Aerith), but I think you did a good job with Zack. If Aerith is the same, then you've complimented her nicely with Zack. They fit perfectly well together.

The little touches you added... especially the obsession over cake were awesome. The dialogue between them flowed really well, and it was just... so /real/.

Awesome, awesome job. :)

A fave for sure. Great work!

xx-diamonds-xx