Reviews for There's no turning back
LOTRlover1066 chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Oh, please continue. This has potential for a good story.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
1/2 stick butter

1 (10 oz.) pkg. marshmallows or 4 c. miniature marshmallows

5 c. Rice Krispies

Melt butter in large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Cook over low heat for about 3 minutes longer, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Add Rice Krispies cereal. Stir until well coated, using buttered spatula or waxed paper. Press mixture evenly into buttered 1 inch pan. When cool, cut into 2 inch squares. Makes 24 squares.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
1/2 stick butter

1 (10 oz.) pkg. marshmallows or 4 c. miniature marshmallows

5 c. Rice Krispies

Ally chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
This is great. Very moving. There is a lot of potential for more chapters, even if they do not follow the movie or real life. You should put this under 'Sound of Music' subcategory under the 'Movie' category so more people can read it. Please write more! -Ally
Handmade Freak chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
Oh!

Sound of Music Fic!

I like! I like!

I've got a question?

Do you write anymore SOM fic?

Let me know!

I'm a huge fan, and I wrote one too!
Jess chapter 1 . 11/19/2001
This has definite potential. I'd expand on it if I were you. )
Mistoffelees chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
This is EXACTLY the kinda fic I been lookin fer..A Sound of Moosic one..