Reviews for Depths of Dreams
thisaccountisdeadnow chapter 6 . 12/5/2004
Well, that was... different...

What are you taking? I want some... D

So... who done it! I totally DO NOT get it... what did I miss..?

Ah well, it's pretty awesome anyway...
Master of Destruction chapter 6 . 6/18/2004
that was so good... I'm crying right now, because I thought Matt had either gotten poisoned again, or died! Was it just the hypnosis, or what? Yeah, I re-read the first chapter then the last part of the last chapter... it was Mimi? Although it doesn't make much sense (I thought it was Sora), you're the author, I guess.

I'm seriously crying right now; please email me or something and tell me Matt didn't get poisoned or die! (
Anonymous AK chapter 6 . 2/2/2004
I just can NOT believe it was Mimi! She's just too sweet! And she really cared about both Matt and Tai! (Heck, she was a regular visitor and didn't want to leave Matt alone when she was off visiting Tai in jail!) But it was suspicious that she got Tai out of jail without consequences at first. At first I was confused because I went through the entire dream sequences to figure out who was missing. The person I came up was Izzy. That that made no sense. But it was pretty clear, when you think about it. You capped the end of the story with the same nightmare/dream sequence that Matt was having at the beginning-though backwards. Tracing the nightmare/dream, there was only one missing part (which Matt noticed immediately-"Something was wrong. Everything started changing colors. But that wasn't supposed to happen yet. He remembered now. Someone or something was missing. ‘Someone… somebody isn’t here…’ he thought"). The pink and reddish associated with Mimi brought Mimi into the dream/nightmare. But this time, she wasn't.
"Matt was sent to a psychiatrist a few days after so he could try to remember who’d been in the room. The man there told him that sometimes the people who hurt us seemed to fade from our memory as our mind’s attempt to protect ourselves. Like if you saw someone in a nightmare, and woke up only to have them hurt you, if you ever had that nightmare again then they’d be excluded from it."
I just hope that the end cap was the regression hypnosis and not another injection or something that finally killed Matt. "The pain was unbearable. The Devil’s grip tightened, only this time it was only squeezing his heart, squeezing the life out of him." That would just be so sad.
Excellent. It really had me thinking, puzzling, and pondering over the entire story and its setup. Clear clues, though at first they can lead one astray. Good descriptions and mental analyses. I really enjoyed the sceneries and short dream stories. I also liked the characterizations, even if they at times seemed out of character from the anime (I've only seen the dubbed though). Tai seemed a little too whimpy though, even for a regular real-type character.
Perhaps you should character this story under more mystery than romance?
Many thanks to your sister for 'encouraging' you to finish the story. And thanks for writing it. It is a decent story (hard to find nowadays) and pretty interesting. Thank you. :)
-AK
Cairnsy chapter 6 . 9/25/2002
It was Mimi? Ok, no one else seems to think it was her in your other reviews, so maybe I'm just insane _. Either way, a brilliant think that kept me baited and in a state of anticipation through-out. Wonderful work.
Vaurien chapter 6 . 4/4/2002
Someone who wasn't there? ne, Toshiki? TK? That's twisted. _ Izzy was never mentioned at all s0o-o-o lol. Couldn't have been sora, too obvious. At first my twisted mind was liek it's Kari cause she hates Matt for making Tai,gay? _ that's why she never went tot he hospital to see him but then Kari was never in the fic at all so there went my lame theory. XD

Good work. Like I couldn't get confused enough by myself. - Hee
Fellace chapter 6 . 3/9/2002
ooh, please finish! and I really like Taitos... :hint hint: :-) please hurry!1
Linnda chapter 6 . 2/28/2002
I'm confused, who wanted to hurt Matt?

You know and don't want to tell us... that's mean from you, but you said you don't want to continue this :( anyway, great fic, i liked the hole Matt being so wise (did I write it well) and the dream is stranger than the one I used to have when I stayed with my grandma (her house is great but in the nights the weirdest things happend when is dark and the pit in Matt's dreams remind me of that

hehe, if you don't understand a word don't worry (me neither), ok this was different and that's the review
Empress of the Eclipse chapter 6 . 1/5/2002
Wow...that was good...actually, it was excellent! I haven't a clue who the killer is but it was amazing anyway because it WAS so surreal! It leaves you to work it out yourself (unless you can work it out properly, unlike me!) and on a strange note. It also remains true to the fic. I LOVE dream sequency things and this one was espcially strange. Well done!
Jamalyn chapter 6 . 1/2/2002
OH MY GOD! I can't belive you made them the killer! How? Wicked cool!
ColourBlind chapter 6 . 12/29/2001
*is tired and unable to figure out who is missing* Who? Tai was there, wasn't he? Wasn't Sora there? Yes... *looks back* ...Joe? ...Oh God, I'm confused... Because you said the dream would miss out the person? That is why you repeated the dream, right? Tai was there... Oh dear, I'm going to bed...

Great job anyway! A nice way to end a brilliant fic! Keep it up!
Empress of the Eclipse chapter 5 . 12/13/2001
Here's my review! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Thank you so much, I've really been looking forward to this and here it is! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Bad Istu, trying to take andvatage *smacks Istu*

Istu: That hurts!

Me: Yes Istu.

Istu: Huh. Not talking to you!

Me: Oh the tradgedy! Anyway, I LOVED THIS! And if it makes you feel more confident, I just advertised this fic at the end of my new 'Interview with the Band!' So maybe there will be lots more reviews!

Anyway, I LOVED!
Angle chapter 5 . 12/12/2001
Wow! this is such a great story. please put the next part up soon.
Linnda chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
Please girl! you're making all of us beg you now pleaaasse! finish this story with a happy end (or sad i luv it anyway) and taito sounds good...

it's your story just finish it pluueessss!(on my knees with a pleading face)
hiya chapter 5 . 12/11/2001
no tai didn't do it did he. please post the next chapter soon.(puppy dog eyes)
ColourBlind chapter 5 . 12/11/2001
*whimpers* ...Tai?... WhY dId TaIcHi Do ThAt To yAmA-cHaN! Wah! Please, I want amswers! Please post the next chapter soon! Please! This is a good fic! I really want to see how it ends! Pwease! Seriously, I really want to see how this ends. How it all comes together... PLease! *is on knees* Do it for my sanity! lol