Reviews for Victory Unintentional
Anonymous chapter 6 . 4/14/2014
I think the ship Farseeker will become the space version of the William D. Porter. Look it up on . It is frackin' hilarious!

Mad Bell
VivaNewVegas chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
My god man. This was epic. There are few stories that are this funny.
Midgarosormr chapter 6 . 10/24/2009
Oh god, this was so funny I couldn't stop laughing! Oh man, are you planning a sequel or a spin off from this?

~

Mike.
motorized-sasquatch chapter 6 . 4/11/2009
Yes indeed, this story had me snickering from start to finish.
spectre666 chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
Evil laughter, oh my son, you do me proud. Serves that tech right, but it would have been even better if the security chief stumbled into the room. ROTFLMAO
Travis Hicks chapter 5 . 9/4/2008
Kim is also microchipped just like Ron? I love this story update soon.
HecatonchiresLM chapter 6 . 6/30/2008
Made me laugh _
Mekal chapter 6 . 6/22/2008
Total random... and total fun!

I was LOL all the long!
Mr. Wizard chapter 6 . 5/16/2008
Great use of Mr. Dr. P. and Will Du. And that hair gel, is there anything it can't do? Loved the dialog all the way through. And there are some things no being was meant to see, such as the coming Revenge of one Med Tech...
Mr. Wizard chapter 5 . 5/16/2008
It's Aliens meets Meat Balls. What a disaster! There may be no eploration for generations after this.

Nice reunion scene, aw, so cute, so dangerous.
Mr. Wizard chapter 4 . 5/16/2008
How about surrender, Captain?
Mr. Wizard chapter 3 . 5/16/2008
Boy, don't get that girl mad! Really good job on the aliens, by the way. And the narrative parts works perfectly to advance the story.
Mr. Wizard chapter 2 . 5/16/2008
Really like the way you've interpreted MMP here. Makes sense, and boy the damage it's causing! And Ron in auxillary control?

Now Kim's tearing through the ship. I almost feel sorry for those poor red shirts they're going to send after her. (I do feel sorry for the lab tech.)
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Quite promising start. Oh, what you run into when your leaders are, to quote the Kids in the Hall 'Twisted A** Freaks'
Michael Howard chapter 6 . 5/11/2008
Nice conclusion to a most entertaining story. Even Kim and Ron don't face odds of ten thousand plus to two very often, so it's too bad they won't be able to put this victory down on their resumes!

By the way, I loved the quotations that started each chapter. Perfect way to set the mood for the reader.

Hope you mean it when you say you're working on new stuff!