Reviews for The Meaning of Hope
metalgearhunter chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
Hello, there, fellow writer! I am glad you wrote this story, it's just too bad there isn't more, as this was probably updated 4 years ago. I wish there was more. Are you still around these days? If you are, could you probably continue on this story, so far, this is the only decent KANON story with Mai and Sayuri. I'll subscribe so you could keep me posted, JUST IN CASE!

God be with!
Cobalt Stargazer chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
ohh~! its soo cute x3 i've been weird and totally fallen for yuri/shojo-ai [I hope thats the right term] anywayy...is that the end? ;-; because this could turn out to be the best story I've ever read. well anyway If you ever get this and decide that you want to continue writing this please do because I'd enjoy it very much soo

ahaha~

Arigatou gozaimas [spelling xD]
The Emily chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
Well, I have to tell you one thing. The story isn't half bad! It's actually really good. I really do love Sayuri and Mai, and I'm glad you're writing about them.
DefendMyGirlsHonor chapter 2 . 10/9/2008
Aww great chapter...i hope to see more of this soon.
feinoha chapter 2 . 9/11/2008
ah... MAI is so cute!

cant wait 4 the next!
Felouse chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
o interesting story I must admit this pairing is quite a cute idea, I really enjoyed how you described the feelings Mai is going through in this story and I for one hope you continue good luck if you plan to continue writing nice work and keep it up
kunaby chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
please continue this nice story _
Cytrus chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
I like your story and its honest approach.

My favorite part was Mai vs food. No more cup ramen for you. I think it really shows a glimpse of their life together even without them interacting.

For improvement, I don't think you need to repeat the points you make so many times. It's no surprise Mai is in love, but I doubt she's entirely obsessive :).

Here's hoping you continue this story.

~ Cytrus
feinoha chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
wah! col!

please continuee!

nyahahahahaha... I love SAYURI X MAI!
The.Hoppy chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Don't be a review hoarder, O author. *grins* There's a surprising lack on enthusiasm for this pairing... You have one of...two, I believe. Which is why I'm so, so glad to see this. Mm...you're good with characterisation, but I would suggest cutting a few of the paragraphs in half- people tend to avoid monster-blocks of text, since it makes things harder to get through no matter how good they may be.

That aside- darn you for making us all wait so long. *growls* Now there's all this suspense and no update. Alright, so it's only been a month and a half, but... What does Sayuri say when she wakes up? Will Mai ever be able to look at her without blushing again? Does a 180 occur by way of Sayuri pursuing Mai first? *rubs head* I'm all question-y. Please update soon? Or at least reply and tell me if there won't be an update so I can attempt to stop pining. *tips hat* Ta~!

~Naolin
DefendMyGirlsHonor chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
mabey you could update soon? i love this couple.
TheFatherCat chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
I...LOVE IT! lol

i want to see how Sayuri's reaction to this whole situation when she wakes up...or are u going to make Mai leave before she wakes up (

Hope you update soon!