Reviews for For the last time, we're not lost!
vanpike chapter 17 . 5/3/2012
Seriously I loved this story! The beginning of the story is so funny! I had the misfortune to read at work ... they took me for a fool to laugh or smile with a small corner when I try to restrain myself!

Really loved ... I can't wait to read the next story!
TheTruthIsInsideOfYou chapter 17 . 2/3/2012
That was an epic of a story. I ran the gamut of emotions while reading it, and I have to say it has got to be one of the strangest and most interesting stories I've read. I can't wait to see what else you've written
IxHeartxGlee chapter 17 . 4/25/2011
I loved this.

Thanks somuch for sharing!
elfspirit7 chapter 17 . 7/2/2010
AWESOME! Thanks for the awesome read, can't wait to read your future fanfics XD!
Electrafixion66 chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
Yes, I am reading this again as you are one of my favorite writers and this is a super fantastic story. .-)
Jordan Farel chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I'm not sure if I've reviewed this yet? Anyways it was hilarious and awesome. I loved the way you started it. Definitely something different. Great job!
Jordan Farel chapter 17 . 3/5/2010
Wow I just finished, and as usual the whole story had me alternating between crying and laughing. Great job!
ShiroFlake chapter 17 . 3/1/2010
Awesome job !
kirei chapter 17 . 11/2/2009
i'm so glad i came across this story. i like the slow build up of emotions between the two women. i like that is has a little of everything: angst, action, romance and a little bit of comedy at times. good work.
Electrafixion66 chapter 17 . 9/17/2009
Bravo!
Electrafixion66 chapter 14 . 9/17/2009
I love how you express the characters' feelings
Electrafixion66 chapter 11 . 9/16/2009
Great chapter!
Electrafixion66 chapter 4 . 9/16/2009
I like it when you manipulate things to your will ;-)
Electrafixion66 chapter 2 . 9/16/2009
Manipulate all you want, you rock!
Electrafixion66 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I love your sense of humor, and I hope you don't take offense, but your "English as a second language faux pauxs" are endearing, charming. ;-)