Reviews for Rumble of the Robot Masters
AllergyRelief chapter 43 . 7/15
While it would be awesome if Elec Man or Metal Man won, Pharaoh Man has my confidence.
It will be awesome to see him out on a date with Roll.
Lucario chapter 43 . 6/18
Despite his lackluster AI in megaman 6, Knightman, representative of Britain, has my confidence.

Plus he'll hopefully treat Roll with chivalry.
MP36PH3S chapter 42 . 5/17
About time a later-series Robot Master won.
Lucario chapter 40 . 3/30
Rejoice my friends, the fanfic has returned!

And for the record, genesis unit vs megaman killers.
Mega DMX chapter 40 . 3/29
HAHA! You can't beat the Air man
Guest chapter 16 . 9/16/2014
damn you for killing search man
Guest chapter 39 . 8/29/2014
YES! GEMINI WINS! But seriously, I love this fanfic. And why is Roll mad at Ice Man? Is it about something in the comics? Cuz Ice Man likes Roll in the comics.
Guest chapter 34 . 8/14/2014
Owned!
MP36PH3S chapter 36 . 7/20/2014
Bah, Terra's a retard for challenging Uranus when he knew full well Deep Digger (i.e. massive impacts) was his weakness.
And why exactly are we nerfing Mercury? That liquid metal on his body regenerates insanely fast. The only way I can see Venus defeating him is by dissolving his body with chemicals faster than it can regen.
MP36PH3S chapter 19 . 7/20/2014
What? No recharger from Dynamo Man? Come on...
MP36PH3S chapter 15 . 7/20/2014
Why didn't you use Astro Man from MM&B? The poor guy's self-esteem is low enough without a glorified Zippo lighter kicking his ass...
Hellfire 64 chapter 39 . 6/4/2014
As someone who remembers this story from my early days on this site, it's a site for sore eyes to see this thing updated. I do understand that real life took over for you ( and I was just as surprised at the release of 9 and 10). Regardless I'm happy that you still found time to update this, and I'm glad its not completely dead. Thanks man, you gave me a pleasant surprise.

P.s. Screw Capcom for turning into a bunch of DlC sucking assholes.
Knight Man chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
4 Years I haven't checked this fic, and I find it STILL HASN'T BEEN UPDATED! WHAT THE HELL MAN? Many of us want to see every last fight to the bitter end. So, I suggest at least writing ONE more fight just to tie us over.
Anonamas chapter 38 . 1/3/2010
Let Metalman win! It'd be funny to see Roll go out with him!
OG chapter 33 . 3/10/2009
I'd laugh if Junkman won. You should have him win, and then see Roll's reaction if and when Junkman turns out be the total opposite, and a super nice, sweet robot that gives Roll chocolate and flowers. XD