Reviews for Rumble of the Robot Masters
OMFG YES U MUST CONTINUE THIS BATTLE! I'm a psychopath when it comes to brutal battles. I can't help it though, they're awesome. Plus making it a MEGAMAN battle makes it EVEN BETTER! Anyway, just keep up the AMAZING work! Can't wait to c who gets ABSOLUTELY CRUSHED in the next round!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/3/2015
make room for mega man 9 and 10 robot masters
Guest chapter 19 . 11/1/2015
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooo search man
AllergyRelief chapter 43 . 7/15/2015
While it would be awesome if Elec Man or Metal Man won, Pharaoh Man has my confidence.
It will be awesome to see him out on a date with Roll.
Lucario chapter 43 . 6/18/2015
Despite his lackluster AI in megaman 6, Knightman, representative of Britain, has my confidence.

Plus he'll hopefully treat Roll with chivalry.
MP36PH3S chapter 42 . 5/17/2015
About time a later-series Robot Master won.
Lucario chapter 40 . 3/30/2015
Rejoice my friends, the fanfic has returned!

And for the record, genesis unit vs megaman killers.
Mega DMX chapter 40 . 3/29/2015
HAHA! You can't beat the Air man
Guest chapter 16 . 9/16/2014
damn you for killing search man
Guest chapter 39 . 8/29/2014
YES! GEMINI WINS! But seriously, I love this fanfic. And why is Roll mad at Ice Man? Is it about something in the comics? Cuz Ice Man likes Roll in the comics.
Guest chapter 34 . 8/14/2014
Owned!
MP36PH3S chapter 36 . 7/20/2014
Bah, Terra's a retard for challenging Uranus when he knew full well Deep Digger (i.e. massive impacts) was his weakness.
And why exactly are we nerfing Mercury? That liquid metal on his body regenerates insanely fast. The only way I can see Venus defeating him is by dissolving his body with chemicals faster than it can regen.
MP36PH3S chapter 19 . 7/20/2014
What? No recharger from Dynamo Man? Come on...
MP36PH3S chapter 15 . 7/20/2014
Why didn't you use Astro Man from MM&B? The poor guy's self-esteem is low enough without a glorified Zippo lighter kicking his ass...
Hellfire 64 chapter 39 . 6/4/2014
As someone who remembers this story from my early days on this site, it's a site for sore eyes to see this thing updated. I do understand that real life took over for you ( and I was just as surprised at the release of 9 and 10). Regardless I'm happy that you still found time to update this, and I'm glad its not completely dead. Thanks man, you gave me a pleasant surprise.

P.s. Screw Capcom for turning into a bunch of DlC sucking assholes.