Reviews for Great Minds
Dusty-Evals chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Congratulations! Your fiction has won an award from the Feudal Association for the October 2013 term!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominating and voting occurs, can be found here: groups. /group/Feudal Association/

Our website is located here:
feudal. fav. cc/

This terms' fiction winners list can be found here:
feudal. fav. cc/winners/ 2013-2/ october-2013/

Authors, you may retrieve your awards here:
feudal. / gallery/ ?album118

Links to all of the awards, past or present, can be found here:
feudal. / gallery/index. php

Please pick up "site only" awards here:
feudal. /gallery /thumbnails. php? album118

The Feudal Association
jaimed1968 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Founded in 2005 by author/artist, Dark Avenger, the Feudal Association consists of writers, artists, and enthusiasts of the InuYasha fandom. But aside from that, we are also proud to say that we are an award guild that recognizes fan-fiction and artwork. Several times a year we nominate, vote, and hand out honors to some of the best creations in the fandom.

Current nominations can be found at our website:
feudal. / nominations/ current- nominees/

If you're interested in becoming a member of our guild, please visit the Feudal Association:
groups. yahoo group / Feudal Association/

**Please note that membership is closed during voting periods.

Congratulations and feel free to join and/or help us spread the word about our guild!

-The Feudal Association

**Please note that you may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards.
Emertheawesome chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I burst out laughing while reading this. Totally random, but hilarious none the less. All the add-on from the sword, and Naraku's demeanor. Ha ha!

And the noodle comment. Oh god. *dies*

You are amazing. Please write more of this humor in the future.

emer
Pineapple55 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Haha, okay now that was funny. XD
Weaver.Of.Strange.Tales chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
You tried to hard to be funny, next time be a bit more subtle and pull back from being to 'over the top' with your sloppy wit.
Anesther chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
ROFL! This is one of the best damn parodies on this site! XD

If I could, you'd so recieve an award since the pairing's odd, but VERY refreshing.

Even so, this is goin' on my faves, and it's being added to MY award list on my profile. It's so great. ;)
knittingknots chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Founded in 2005 by author/artist, Dark Avenger, and currently owned by artist/author, Inuyashaloverr and author, KnittingKnots, the Feudal Association consists of writers, artists, and enthusiasts of the InuYasha fandom. But aside from that, we are also proud to say that we are an awards guild that recognizes fan-fiction and artwork. Several times a year we nominate, vote, and hand out honors to some of the best creations in the fandom.

Our official website can be found here:

/fa/

The current nominations pages are here:

(Fiction)

(Fanart)

Check them out to see what you were nominated for!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominations and voting occurs, can be found here:

groups./group/FeudalAssociation/

Inuyashaloverr & KnittingKnots

Owners/Administrators of the Feudal Association

*Please Note: You may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards. They will appear as reviews on your nominated works.
Umino Akiko chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
“Well, let's just say that while Tessaiga may morph into adamant, it's the only thing on Inuyasha that can get hard.”

“You're saying...”

“Like a noodle.”

wow
Inudaughter chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
wow! entertaining read.
Brazen Device chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Too hilarious for words. (And disturbingly believable.)
inufan-625 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Founded in 2005 by author/artist, Dark Avenger, and currently owned by authors, InuGrl and Inufan625, the Feudal Association consists of writers, artists, and enthusiasts of the InuYasha fandom. But aside from that, we are also proud to say that we are an awards guild that recognizes fan-fiction and artwork. Several times a year we nominate, vote, and hand out honors to some of the best creations in the fandom.

Our official website can be found here:

/fa/

The current nominations pages are here:

(Fiction)

(Fanart)

Check them out to see what you were nominated for!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominations and voting occurs, can be found here:

groups./group/FeudalAssociation/

Voting is open from June 18th 2008 through July 1st 2008 (12 am).

InuGrl & Inufan625

Owners/Administrators of the Feudal Association

paynesgrey chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
OMG I'm just rolling with laughter here. This was beyond hilarious. Excellent job!
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
i think i read this in lj but i'm not sure if i reviewed.

i'm thinking it was funnier the second time i read it... there are more funny things in this that i missed the first time.