Reviews for The Chronicles of Fone Bone Oathbreaker
Anonymous chapter 9 . 4/4
Look I loved the story but was out off by the body count.
I despise Tom and hate how Thorn runs into the dope and breaks down instead of loving and cherishing her child which May have averted the catastrophe and I think that you should have kept Thorn and Fone together. Otherwise it was an ok story. Nice job.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/2
Heart wrenching and beautifully intertwined with BONE This is literally my apocolyptic BONE nightmare good job though
Anonymous chapter 4 . 3/31
Like I said, time lapse Bones do not get born that fast, actually it's the same as humans but slightly shorter
Anonymous chapter 3 . 3/31
In my opinion there should be some kind of time lapse or something
Thorn's friend chapter 1 . 3/21
That was amazing
Little 3 eyes chapter 9 . 8/4/2016
Wow. That was incredibly dark...but I loved it.
Dasha chapter 9 . 8/16/2014
THIS WAS AMAZING! I don't care if you changed a few things, like Bones getting visits from the Stork who carries their infants. I kinda like that, no matter what anyone says, it's YOUR fan fiction and that means it's okay for you to change up the story it's based on. After all, you did change up the ending and made a 'what if' kind of thing. Bones differ from humans, you made that point clear by making them have their offspring in different ways, which fit well with the story with the whole Thorn kisses Fone Bone thing. A few people freaked about that, but I thought it was just perfect. You write so well and I loved your OCs!
It's obvious you put a lot of work in this, with the detail and how you made all those Bone vs Human wars. (Did you) I really appreciate this, it nearly made me cry with all the character's dying. I guess it would be best if Bone had went to Boneville with his cousins, then he wouldn't have broken his promise. You should make more Bone fan fictions, and ignore everyone who lashed out on you for changing up the story a bit to your satisfaction. This is pure gold!
P.s. I was so close to tears when Fone Bone and Smiley died... :-(
Phoney Bone chapter 9 . 2/22/2012
FONE BONE IS DEAD? YPU MONSTER THIS WOULD NEVER HAPPEN TO THE MAIN CHARACTER!
Phoney Bone chapter 8 . 2/22/2012
wow book put it in NOW!or else![not a treat]
Phoney Bone chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
CREEPY! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO THE OLD BONE I LOVED?
Phoney Bone chapter 6 . 2/22/2012
PHONEY IS COOL BUT RIGHT NOW YOU ARE ON FIRE WITH THAT CHAPTER BUT NOT THAT ONE ON FIRE GIRL![not really so don't worry]
Phoney Bone chapter 5 . 2/22/2012
wow what have you done to this purfect story adding eeeeewness in it:[WHEN OH I MEAN IF THIS STORY IS PUBLISHED, I HOPE THEY NEVER EVER PUT THIS PART INTO PICTURES:[OOOOOOOO!
Phoney Bone chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
YOU GO FONE BONE:] BUT PHONEY'S STILL BETTER;]****
Phoney Bone chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
AWSOME! NEEDS TO BE IN A BOOK! :] [probley won't]::[
Phoney Bone chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
I LOVE FONE BONE AND THE STORY WAAA WHO AM I KIDDING, THIS STORY WON'T END UP AS A BOOK IN THE FUTURE!