Reviews for The Road to Monkey Island
mythstoorfoot chapter 8 . 8/16/2011
I absolutely LOVED this fanfic! :D Gotta say, I never imagined a Monkey Island / El Dorado crossover would work, but it does, it really does. xD The characters all... mesh brilliantly and I adored their interaction together, especially how Tulio tried to flirt with Elaine but eventually it brought both the couples closer. That felt very natural.

You're obviously a big fan of both source materials: everybody was in character and I could easily see all this happening in some crazy alternate universe. This was sweet, and funny, and just wonderful. I had a great time reading it. :) Thanks so much for writing this!
Katrina Marie Lupin chapter 8 . 7/7/2010
- Fabalus.
Anon chapter 8 . 3/11/2010
Hey! I found this story through the eldorado livejournal community, I think. Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed the Road to Monkey Island, despite knowing next to nothing about Threepwood and co. Great characterization, and the perfect mixture of action, comedy and romance. Off to look through the rest of your writing! 3
Greeb chapter 8 . 2/4/2009
I love you... ;_;
Rockenrolla Cohlawars chapter 3 . 4/28/2008
There is so much crack involved with this that it should be illegal. But oh good gracious is it ever awesome. Just... holy COW. Miguel. Tulio. PIRATES. Does not get any better. I don't even KNOW anything about Monkey Island and I'm in stitches! *resists making zombie joke*

"Well, I'll tell you what, I'm way more inclined to believe your voodoo zombie pirate Insult story now," said Tulio.

Yep. Sold.
Bleeding Heart Sacred Soul chapter 8 . 4/11/2008
Lordy. This was great.

...I really have nothing exactly constructive to say...
Sailoramber chapter 8 . 4/10/2008
awesome! i absolutlely loved the ultimate insult and comeback. hillarious.
MaidM chapter 8 . 4/8/2008
Aw, that ending was adorable! Honestly, this series has been so much fun, and I'm so glad to have found it!

xoxo,

MaidM
Bleeding Heart Sacred Soul chapter 7 . 4/7/2008
...Oh, dear. *dies laughing*

This totally works. I love it.

I'd say something snarky and fanbratty like "HURRY UP WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER DAMMIT", but you've already got it finished, so I'll just read it tomorrow. :D
MaidM chapter 7 . 4/7/2008
Yay, new chapter! This is getting exciting. I like the ultimate insult/ultimate comeback idea. I'm surprised no one else has thought of it!

Anyway, update soon!
MaleaBotor chapter 7 . 4/7/2008
This story is giving me endless giggles.

Wonderful work and well in character and style for it all.
Freckle chapter 6 . 4/7/2008
Haha, I agree with MaidM! Looking forward to the next chapter :-)
MaidM chapter 6 . 4/6/2008
This is GOLD. I never thought a el dorado/monkey island crossover would work, but strangely this does. I like that someone else has noticed that Guybrush is pretty much Miguel and Tulio combined in one. :-D

Can't wait to read more.