Reviews for On the Brink of Dawn
Tera Hunter chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
It reminds me of that song...

"This Ain't No Thinking Thing" by Clay Aiken, I'm pretty sure. Good song. It fits in its own way. Anyhow, I'm addicted to your story. Thought you should know.
Mirage Shinkiro chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Funny, excellent, and insightful. :)
Dream's Abyss chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
At least it clears up what you meant by bet when Prowl was teaching Sunny to dance-er I mean fight diffusion.
Dragowolf chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Aw! Prowlie in love is so cute! LOVE IT! Please more! MORE! So is Prowl ever going to admit his feeling for Sunny or are they going to continue going round and round in circles? Not that it isn't fun to see them circle each other!

Jazz in this chapter was cute! He was like the annoying little brother!

MORE PLEASE! LOVE WHAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN!
Reality Obscured chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
A beautiful and serious piece. You projected Prowl's feelings on the matter so clearly. I did literally crack up when I imaged Jazz with chess pieces stuck all over him!
cmdrtekk chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
A well done companion piece to Light of the Sun. Clarifiction of the friendship only nature of Jazz and Prowl's relationship. A look into Prowl himself. It is good that it would be Jazz to give Prowl a nudge in the right direction.
Misao-CG chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
*-* It's ABSOLUTELY cute to see Prowl in this kind of situation, made me want to hug him! nOn Aw! Love and Logic aren't a good mix and that can easily give Prowl a really nasty migraine.

AND JAZZ! O I LOVE HIM! He remind me of my best friend, she acts like Jazz did on this side story!

::hugs chapter:: You didn't dissapointed me, YOU ARE GREAT! Certaintly, you talent is well placed. ARGH! Need to read more of this. CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG! ;O;

You made me suffer! ;-;... Here, have a muffin! n.n

TAKE CARE!

MISAO-CG
Saberfrost chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
No! I love sideswipe aw.

but I love the pairing hhm sunstreakerxprowl prowlxsunstreaker

YES it just works and i could see eachother falling in love how cute!

Keep it up with this pairing theres not enough of this one!

Luv ya
blood shifter chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
that was really good and very funny too. prowl has got scary aim.
DarkAngelLillith chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Prowl and Jazz interaction FTW! I was grinning at the screen and my family were staring at me like I was crazy.
lambotwinlove chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
This was great!

This piece really goes a lot deeper into Prowls personality and character, I think you've nailed him perfectly here. And Jazz as well.

I love how cunfused Prowl gets, and how it's illogical to his processors. This just had me smiling from begining to end. I would love to see more side stories for Light of the Sun. I would especially love to see one from Bluestreaks POV. That would be very interesting as I have found myself wondering how our little gunner has been holding himself together after losing Sideswipe.

Beautiful job, hun! Keep it up!
Okami-chan chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
I absolutely love the interaction between Jazz and Prowl in this. I do have a small problem with Prowl's tossing things at Jazz, but ... well it's Jazz, if anyone can get Prowl to throw things, it'd be Jazz. lol... maybe Sideswipe too..

“I don’t try, Jazz. It would be a lost cause. Probability of avoiding you is less than five percent.”
Kesera chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
This is a great compliment to 'Light of the Sun' and I would encourage you to write more from Prowl's POV. Jazz sure knows how to get Prowl to look at his own actions and feelings. He is so use to not feeling that he needs a good friend to prod him into it.