Reviews for Never Argue with the Queen
Chuni Luni chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Uh oh Sam's getting mad!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
word of advice don't read the 'burn water' part and listen to Sugarland's It Happens its wayyyyyyy too funny
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
funny. Good
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
Good story. And very funny I couldn't stop laughing!
DammitJim chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
Girl power, lol. really enjoyed reading this, hope theres more soon
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
oh yeah and that cheyenne mountain business with the unknown evac. is that a slight ref to stargate? And what does M.R.E stand for anyway? Jazz was good by the way too and that line about 'we'll tell you when your're older' is dead funny.
CosmicEssence chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
This one is the best so far...the bantering and movie ref was cool. and i cold so see ironhide pull an agent K stunt! the robin hood men in tights bit was a bit silly but hey! some people are like that. mostly it was all good fun with some serious points and lots of excellent interaction...this is clearly getting better with each story part.
Love Psycho chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
This is really good. So good, it should be continued! Cake for you if you do!

Cookies for you, for now!
Artemis1000 chapter 2 . 1/26/2010
I love it! Sarah is one awesome woman!
fullmoonhowls chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
ROFL! 'Have you ever changed a diaper?' LMAO! Holy crap! both chapters are funny as hell! Hahahaha! Awesome! Just awesome!
Kat1132 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
MRE's stand for either: Meals Rejected by Everyone, or Meals Rejected by Ethiopians... Take your pick... My dad used to try and get my sister and I to eat them when he was "babysitting" us. That didn't last very long though; he learned.

I'm really enjoying this series, but I felt as though I had to pop in and share that tidbit with you. It's one of my favorites. Kudos for working MRE's into the story.
Marie Kenobi chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
I'm really enjoying these "If" stories. We get to see a deeper, darker side of Sam and Bumblebee that's turning out to be pretty good. Please continue them!
Httw chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
I read that line and wanted to cry through my laughter, for it is possible to burn water. I'm quite the master... and it's always damned spaghetti too.
Ihni chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
I loved it! Would have loved to see Optimus meet the Queen though.
Shadir chapter 2 . 12/3/2008