Reviews for Reality
CharisHalk chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Bahahaha poor Gin! 3
infinityphoenix chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Aizen really likes playing head games with people (nods).
Writing bunny chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
That's quite a philosophical dilemma Ichimaru has. I really wouldn't want to be anywhere near Aizen.
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
You think too much, Gin. XD
Lord Mandoogle chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
haha! poor Gin...
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
That was hystarical!
bowlerhatfringe chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
XD That was funny, it reminds me of my random thoughts. I'll randomly be with a friend and I'll be like: "What if life is one big game, like the game of life?" My friend will stare at me strangely and will mutter, "Yeah, if that's true, that will explain how f- up life is..."

I love Gin, he's always grinning like a fool. I like your works, and I'm reading each one as fast as I can. Great one-shot!
Plushietiger chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Gin's having a panic attack! Gah! Hilarious it's like how he thinks contradicts something else which 'weaves another web' and creates even more problems! Poor Gin. But how can he know that TOUSEN doesn't think like that too? Exactly XD
Conflagrant Sabre chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
...the first story I've reviewed but haven't flamed. You're ruining my "flamer" image! Seriously, though, your stories are not good for flaming. They don't give off the same sweet perfume that bad stories do when they are burned. Ah, well, I look forward to more stories.

Plus the historical fanfics are pwnsome. And this was funny.
Kouzumi93 chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
That was awesome. So awesome, that it has inspired me to finally get back to writing my own story, which is sort of dead right now...

Kuria: So then put your brother's popcorn down and get to work on it already!

It's only the kernals of the popcorn, so it doesn't count! And will you tell Tokuro that if he shows up in my next review I'm gonna have Toshiro crush him in BTSH?

Kuria: But he dies in the end anyway!

SHUT UP! Ok, before Rukia's hollow gives away more spoilers for my story, I will leave.

As I said initially, this was an excellent story, just like the last one that I reviewed...

(And Kuria) Me: Stop doing that!
Melody313 chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
"What if my clothes aren’t real? Grimmjow’s been looking at me weird lately, what if I’m really naked whenever I go out?"

Gahahahahahaa ! XD
moonlight.gabriel chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Lol, I had a good laugh with this one, mainly because I know what it feels like! His paranoia was done very nicely, very real (and I would know XD). Great work; I loved the last sentence!

And about Rising: no problem :] Thanks for writing such an awesome battle scene. Well I was gonna send you a PM, but I thought you would enjoy a review much better!
Azuvala Assantri chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
That was so funny! Love the last sentence, that summed everything up with a bang!
charliemarx chapter 1 . 4/1/2008