Reviews for A Crown of Lies
betagamma chapter 7 . 5/14/2009
I just wanted to let you know that I have really enjoyed your story so far. I know that it has been a while since you have updated this story, but even if you don't update it I can say that this story is so good that it does not even need to be finished for me to feel a great sence of amusement from the story.
Melisa S chapter 7 . 12/20/2006
Please Keep going! It's so Damn Good!
Burning Ember chapter 7 . 7/4/2003
i really like this story it is really great and also i like you other stuff to
pogo chapter 7 . 10/23/2002
Great chapter, makes me want to kill Mihoshi there at the end, but then that's the way I've always felt about her, poor Washu~
smilingsam chapter 7 . 10/19/2002
most exelent storie hope to see more soon keep up the writing.
Dahneggan chapter 7 . 9/18/2002
I finally got around to reading the new chapter. Looking really good now. Plot is getting nice and thick ;) hehe.

Really funny how you made Yagami the crab.

Great fight scene too. :D Woo Hoo!

Well, anyways I liked the chapter. ttyl
Anonymousandnameless chapter 7 . 9/1/2002
*Quickly adds story to favorites list*

Damn man! I don't know what to say.! The action alone is well worth the read, and really like the way you portrayed the final act of the Tenchi-Ryoko-Ayeka love triangle.

Hope you update this soon.
Darren Smith chapter 7 . 8/29/2002
This has the makings of a great space opera. Having the carnival not return was the perfect set up Ryoko, and Achika-chan is soo cute. The perfect combination of Tenchi and Ryoko. The new threat is sufficiently evil sounding, and the SI characters are well done. This last chapter was whirlwind to read, and well done. All in all, a fantastic story.
Priest chapter 7 . 8/29/2002
Another good chapter. Ja-ne (_)
Red XIV chapter 7 . 8/29/2002
I have to say, I was kind of surprised when Sagami turned out to be "the Captain". While I wouldn't have expect him to become the leader of a pirate gang, but in this context, it works.

Now if only I had some idea what the results of Mihoshi's bumbling will be. In the OAVs her blunders tend to end up being ultimately beneficial in some strange and unlikely way, and I wonder if this tendancy will carry over to your variant of Tenchi Universe.

BTW, SSJ4 BROLI, you're forgetting about the carnival episode in TU. Remember Ryoko's frog-oil scam? She split herself in two as part of the set-up for the con. Now, she never used the ability in combat in TU, but then again, she has yet to do so in the OAVs as well.
alighthawk chapter 7 . 8/27/2002
I can truly see you were having fun writing this up Jr. So Sagami's a swashbuckler himself huh? For some reason his crew reminds me of the Outlaw Star with their constant banter and capacity of getting into trouble, although I noticed one the crew member is named Priss (named after some armor claded babe?)

Of course I'm most happy of seeing my boy, Mr. Snappy Claws gurgling into action (until the blonde ditz got in the way)and reading Ryoko and Tenchi being frisky during a fightmakes me wonder if you haven't been influenced by some old hentai guy during chattime *ahem*

anyway, now that the rtap has been sprung, I await for the battle to continue. Good work son!
Hyas chapter 7 . 8/26/2002
Great chapter Led. The events in it seemed surreal, much like the battles in Tenchi Universe.

Can't wait for the next chap.
SSJ4 BROLI chapter 7 . 8/24/2002
What a long chapter! I like the new characters, alhtough it was a little hard at times to follow, just because I was trying to get a mental image of the crew. Besides a few spelling errors and all I really enjoyed it. Especially Ryoko's comments during the heat of battle. I also enjoyed the way you got everyone to head out into space, with GP and Jurain guards coming down above them. It was a great battle, with everyone giving it their all. I still have a mild problem with Tenchi's teleporting and how he summoned an energy sword, as this is Tenchi Universe, not the OVA, and Ryoko's splitting in two (another OVA ability not seen in Universe) but I can be flexable, and say that the years of training (and night Training) they've done have helped them master these techniques. Keep up the good work, and I look forward to more.
Al chapter 7 . 8/23/2002
I really like Mr. Cuddles!
Will T.G chapter 7 . 8/22/2002
Not a bad little chapter Led. Things have definately ehated up, and our cast and crew tossed into the fray. I like the assembled enterage, and now that the quest as begun, it should become one worthy of song and legend! Write on O' sage scribe.