Reviews for Possession
Seta Kaita chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
i really have to say: this is a great piece of art! yeah, it's actually art. at first, it was amusing, then it became kind of magical. i can't exactly put this feeling into words but you touched me with this. great job!
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Great one-shot. Everyone felt in-character, and you portrayed Subaru's conflicted emotions very well. Even with the story told from Seishirou's point of view, I could see his own inner struggle between love and hate. I also think you did a great job characterizing Seishirou, showing his need for control in lieu of real emotion.

I guess my only problem with it would be the song- it fits the situation, but honestly, the fic stands on its own just perfectly, and adding the lyrics into the song just breaks up the storytelling.
Kazu0 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
I wasn't sure I liked it while I read it, but the end closes it perfectly. Good fic.
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
LOVE IT!
Violet Horizon chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
I'm not much of a SubxSei fan, but this was very good! The song fitted the story very well. Heck I was listening to songs that fitted this song too! Anyways, this was a very good fanfic!