Reviews for Kogane no Roketto
Pat123 chapter 1 . 4/25
Just amazing and beautiful I love how you ended it
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 2 . 4/26/2015
this is a really good story, only confusing part for me was when Itachi woke up and saw What was inside the locket. From my understanding was it because he thought Naruto had gotten over thier relationship and was hiding that he was deeply hurt? And when naruto called him it seems urgent, was it just his depression getting to him and not wanting to be alone, and also What happens with Ino and ItachI? BUT other than all that I loved the story and your description were good.
Please send me messages chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
sexy
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahah chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
its okay no worries; but get the HEll on with the chappies!
NJ chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME
OH MY GOD
POOR NARUTO
FUCKING ITACHI
GODDAMNIT IM SO SORRY NARUTO, LET GO OF HIM AND MOVE ON FROM HIS SORRY ASS WHO DIDN'T SACRIFICE ANYTHING
QAQ
Frostfire613 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
...i think Naruto is too forgiving in this. I didn't get the satisfaction of Itachi having to work for Naruto :/
Nychta chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
...so sweet...

i love your writing style :)
Nychta chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
IF YOU WRITE THAT MADANARU FIC, I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER.

not that I don't now, but I will love you forever that lasts more than just a moment...(damn your itachi for fucking with my head)
Lazy Gaga chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
SO FLUFFY, I COULD DIE! I love you [platonically, of course] for creating this little gem of a twoshot! Im sooo happy right now!
damselwish chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
omg so hot

i think i melted
desterysorakaulitz Destery chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
good story! yay!~

uh, what did naruto lie about?

neji?

so neji's just a made up story?

aww...
SoraTheElvainPrincess chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
This was really good and I liked it. I almost cried in the first chapter when Itachi left Naruto but then I was all happy when they got back together. So what happened with Itachi and Ino. How did she react when she found out.
Uchiha Seiuchi chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
I love this story~~ _
Pure-blood Reject chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
awesome story i LOVED it
butterfly1974 chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
OH, my I just re-read this story and well I seemed to have forgotten about this story. For that I apologize. It was not intended. I am trying to re-read all the ItaNru stories that I like so that I can nominate the stories for the contest. And so again I ask your permission to put another of your stories up. I think this another great example of ItaNaru. I really think this one really has a chance of winning in the Romance/Angst category. That is if you don't mind me nominating it.